Designed by John Curl, Parasound's Halo A23 stereo amplifier combines superior technology, incredible sound, advanced features, and attractive industrial design. The A23 is Lucasfilm Home THX Ultra2 certified.About this product
Fantastic condition trade-in Parasound Halo A23 stereo amplifier in Black finish with rear chassis carry handles. Amplifier comes in original box and packing, with power cord and printed owner's manual.
Amplifier is rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear associated with light use.SPECIFICATIONS
- Continuous power output: 125 watts RMS x 2.20 Hz - 20 kHz, 8 Ω, both channels driven; 225 watts RMS x 2.20 Hz - 20 kHz, 4 Ω, both channels driven; 400 watts RMS x 1.20 Hz - 20 kHz, 8 Ω
- Current capacity:: 45 amperes peak per channel
- Power bandwidth:: 5 Hz - 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB at 1 watt
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.06 % at full power
- IM distortion (balanced 16 V rms): < 0.04 %
- Slew rate: > 130 V/µsecond
- Dynamic headroom: > 1.5 dB
- Interchannel crosstalk: > 80 dB at 1 kHz; > 63 dB at 20 kHz
- Input sensitivity: 1 V for 28.28 V, THX Reference Level
- Input impedance: 33 k Ω
- S/N ratio: 112 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted
- Damping factor: > 800 at 20 Hz
- Voltage: Switchable for 110V - 120V or 220V - 240V
- Dimensions: 17-1/4" w x 4-1/8" h x 13-1/4" d, 3-5/8 " h without feet
- Net weight: 28 lb.
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard or Amanda if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/