-This subwoofer is in EXCELLENT Physical condition and works FLAWLESSLY -No Blemishes, Scuffs, or scratches -Some minor swirls can be seen only under direct light -Comes with power cord and StraightWire Subwoofer Cable
Moving some serious air
The keys to the R390's powerful performance are its brawny 220-watt Class D amplifier and advanced driver design. Housed inside the 390's enclosure are twin, side-firing 10" drivers working in tandem — one powered and one passive. Each cone is made from a lightweight, ceramic-coated aluminum/magnesium alloy originally developed by the aerospace industry for jet engine components. This ultra-rigid material resists the bending and twisting that causes distortion while allowing the use of thinner, lighter, more responsive materials. The result is tight, fast, and tuneful bass with exceptionally high output levels.
- frequency response: 30-120 Hz
- built-in Class D amplifier delivers 220 watts of continuous power
- ultra-rigid, lightweight C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium) cone material provides high efficiency and low distortion
- one 10" side-firing C-CAM long-throw woofer
- one 10" side-firing C-CAM long-throw passive bass radiator
- continuously variable low-pass 40-120 Hz crossover
- phase switch (0/180°)
- three-position bass EQ switch (Music/Movies/Impact) provides fine-tuning for different sources
- auto on/off, plus 12-volt DC trigger input
- left and right line-level, LFE RCA inputs
- 13"W x 13-11/16"H x 12-9/16"D
- weight: 30.3 lbs.
Features and SpecsEnclosure
Passive RadiatorVideo Shielded
NoWoofer Size (inches)
NoLow-Pass Crossover Freq
50-120High-Pass Crossover Freq
YesAmplifier Output (watts)
30-120 HzHeight (inches)
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.