*Please note this is the last pair we have available all others have already sold.
Gryphon Colosseum Solo-TWO Monoblocks for sale
“Building on the success and acclaim accorded the two-channel Colosseum, the monoblock Colosseum Solo exudes strength, painstaking attention to even the minutest details, uncompromising stability under virtually any operating conditions and exceptional transient response, phase response and current capability. Armed with enormous current reserves, it will never be caught off guard by the complex impedance loads of even the most demanding loudspeaker.”
Video Introduction: https://youtu.be/j-ZzDo3Pd9EProduct features:
- Independent mono chassis configuration
- Zero global negative feedback
- 96 high current bipolar output transistors (stereo pair)
- 680,000 μF capacitor bank (stereo pair)
- Fully symmetrical regulated low noise power supply for all voltage amplifying stages
- Premium polypropylene capacitors for local power supply decoupling
- DC servo coupling
- Gryphon Guideline Reference silver internal wiring
- Decoupled printed circuit boards and transformer castings
- Military spec. double-sided up to 105 µm copper printed circuit boards
- Two separate Holmgren toroidal transformers
- Separate power supplies for digital and analog circuits
- Gold-plated Swiss Neutric XLR balanced input
- Gold-plated custom-built binding posts
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display with 2 lines and 20 characters
- Adjustable display lighting (High, Medium, Low)
- Selectable Auto Power On/Off
- Selectable automatic Green Bias setting or manual Low/Mid/High bias adjustment
- Flash memory upgrades via PC
- Non-invasive protection system
- Unlimited custom side panel finish options
- EU CE approval
- Designed and built in Denmark
2 x 180W Class A @ 8Ω and 115V/230V AC
Output impedance: 0.0115 Ω
Bandwidth (-3 dB): 0.3 Hz to above 350 kHz
Power Supply Capacity: 340,000 µF per channel
Gain: +31.5 dB
Input Impedance, balanced (20 – 20,000Hz): 20 kΩDimensions:
76 x 27 x 63 cm, 80 kg (net, per unit)
88 x 52 x 85 cm, 116 kg (shipping, per unit) in wooden flight case
Original packing, including cloth covers and anvil cases on wheels.
Amps were traded in with aftermarket power cords so power cords are not included but available for separate purchase.
We reserve the right to make a prior sale. If you are planning to transact internationally you will need to make prior arrangements and handle all documentation with your freight forwarder. Buy with confidence from one of the top performing authorized dealers for such heralded brands as Wilson Audio Specialties, Dan D’Agostino Master Audio Systems and dCS just to name a few.
For more about The Audio Salon, Inc.
please call us at 3108630863
, visit our site, or watch this short video: