Top-rated Emotiva Processor, gently used (4hrs week/ave) in my home theater. Everything is current, except the video board. V3 Video can be added for $424 by Emotiva, which will pass full 4k through all outputs. Current board passes 4k through single output. Excellent condition at a great price. Save $1200 off new, while being covered for two more years of warranty!
Love this processor, but am moving soon and won't need two excellent systems in my condo.
True Audiophile Sound Quality
- Designed first and foremost to deliver superb sound quality.
- Multiple audio processing modes - including pure analog Reference Stereo mode.
- Support for PCM digital audio via HDMI and USB up to 24/192k.
- Native support for stereo and multi-channel DSD via HDMI.
- Fully balanced Reference Stereo signal path.
- Separate 7.1 channel audio input with pure analog signal path.
- Exclusive Dirac Live™ LE for Emotiva automatic room correction system.(Upgrade to Dirac Live Full for Emotiva version available for more customization options.)
- Hardware based ASRCs (asynchronous sample rate converters) between DSP1 and DSP2 for extremely high jitter immunity with digital audio sources.
- Audiophile grade 24/192k Burr Brown DSD1796 main zone DACs.
- Burr-Brown PCM4202 ADC for precision 24-bit analog to digital conversion.
- Digitally controlled precision analog ladder network volume controls with 0.5 dB resolution. (Dual CS3318 resistor ladder network volume controls on main zone.) (NJW 1298 resistor ladder network volume controls on secondary zones and mix out.)
- High performance digital AM/FM tuner (includes RDS text information display and built-in digital signal strength meter).
Flexible Audio Input And Output Options
- Supports an extremely wide variety of audio sources, including HDMI audio, analog audio, AM and FM radio, digital S/PDIF and USB PCM audio up to 24/192k, and native DSD in both stereo and 5.1 channel surround sound.
- Independent audio input selection for each video input. (The user can associate any audio source with any video input. In addition, the user may temporarily choose to listen to any audio-only source while watching any video input.)
- Second audio zone with separate DACs and source selection. (Second Zone can track Main Zone or be set to use separate digital or analog audio input.)
- Separate Mix Output delivers an analog mix-down of the audio selected in the Main Zone.
- True Tape Monitor inputs and outputs for connecting external analog audio devices.
Flexible Audio Control Options
- Support for mono, stereo, or dual-mono subwoofers with independent level, distance, room correction, and EQ settings for each.
- Advanced bass management with fully independent crossover settings for each speaker group.
- Two sets of fully independent 11-band manual parametric speaker EQ settings.
- Global Bass and Treble controls with user-selectable turnover points (independent from more complex EQ settings).
- User selectable true Fletcher-Munson loudness compensation.
- Selectable dynamic range control.
Support For The Latest Surround Sound Audio Modes
- In its default operating mode, the XMC-1 will automatically detect how the audio on each source you play is encoded and select the optimum mode to use to decode it. Decoded audio will then be optimized for your unique system configuration. This includes automatically down-mixing the source if you have fewer speakers and automatically synthesizing additional channels if you have more speakers than the original audio. All automatic processing modes can be manually overridden temporarily, and default modes can be reconfigured to suit your listening preferences.
- Support for all the latest 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround sound audio decoding options:
- Dolby TrueHD 5.1 and 7.1
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby Digital 5.1
- DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and 7.1
- DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
- DTS 5.1
- DTS ES Discrete 6.1
- PCM-Multi 5.1
- PCM-Multi 7.1
- Support for the latest digital post processing modes:
- Dolby Prologic IIx (PLIIx).
- DTS ES Matrix.
Cutting Edge Video Switching-
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) and CEC support on primary output.
- The XMC-1 is a pure video switch; video inputs are routed directly to the appropriate output without any unnecessary processing.
- Unique Video On Standby option allows both audio and video to be routed directly to your display when the XMC-1 is turned off. (This allows you or other family members to use your monitor to watch cable or TV shows while your main home theater system is turned off.)
Powerful Display And Control Options
- Full sized machined aluminum infrared remote control with discrete buttons for HDMI input selection, trim adjustments, and other major functions.
- High-resolution easy-to-read blue OLED display. (The front panel display can be configured to provide several different levels of information, including full-screen display of individual settings like Volume and Mode, and features multiple brightness levels.)
- Configurable full color OSD displayed over live video, including 4k and 3D sources. (The OSD can be configured to provide several different levels of information, and features configurable color and transparency.)
- Front panel buttons for direct selection of main inputs, input and mode selection, menu navigation, and other frequently accessed options.
- Full-sized front panel Volume control knob – which controls the all-analog internal ladder network volume control.
- Remote Control Apps - available for Apple and Windows computers and Android phones.
- Integration with universal infrared remote controls and popular infrared and network operated whole-home control systems.
- Four flexible Trigger Outputs can be configured to activate amplifiers or other trigger-enabled equipment under specific conditions.