Ask us about 6 months No Payments or No Interest thru PayPal.
Underwood Hifi Inc. is a dealer and doesn't pay AudiogoN fees for
selling products. Email Wally at [email protected] or call
770-667-5633 for fastest response.
As New trade-in Music Hall MMF-7.3 table. My customer traded this 3
day old table for the MMF-9.3. It is as new and will have the one year Music
Hall warranty. It was never even set up so not played yet. PERFECT, and new
Music Hall MMF-7.3 replaced the MMF-7.1 and MMF-7 that was Stereophile Budget
Component of the Year for 2002. They said that you have to spend
$2000.00 to get a little better than the MMF-7. So here it is.
The MMF-7.3 is the MMF-7.1 with:
1) An updated carbon fiber tonearm that is a major upgrade
2) New $440.00 Ortofon 2m Bronze moving magnet cartridge
3) Gold plated phono jacks
4) A nicer interconnect cable
5) Upgraded dust cover.
trade-in table with the $440.00 Ortofon cartridge is in PERFECT
condition. It is less than 3 days old, never even used, and then was
traded back in for the step up 9.3 table.
Full manufacturers warranty as a demo from a dealer. In the original box with packing.
- Music Hall’s unique dual plinth construction
- one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33⅓
and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the
turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
- Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with a nude fine line stylus ($440 value)
- the supplied cartridge is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free, fluid operation
- non-resonant acrylic platter with metal screw-on record clamp
and soft felt mat
- high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- dust cover and 45rpm adapter included
The table sells for $1395.00 without
cartridge while the cartridge retails for $440.00 if purchased
separately. At $1595.00 for the package the MMF-7.3 is a very good deal.
It competes with anything that I have seen for under $2k. This one
PERFECT demo at $1350.00 is a very good deal and will go fast.
accept PayPal, Visa, AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, wire trasnsfers and money orders.
Read our #1 rated,
perfect, AudiogoN feedback and call 770-667-5633 to purchase.
GA & HI residents add sales tax.
Acoustic Zen, April Music, Audio Space tube electronics, Audeze headphones, Auralic music streamers & DAC's, Bob Carver tube
amps and loudspeakers, Burson Audio, Creek, DSPeaker room correction devices, ELAC speakers, Emerald Physics speakers, amplifiers & DAC’s, Epos, Gallo speakers, Graham Slee, HifiMan headphones, Jolida
tube electronics, LSA Speakers, Lehmann phono stages, Marantz
Reference, Micromega, MOFI turntables, MrSpeakers headphones, Musical Fidelity, Music Hall, Muso by Naim, Ortofon cartridges, Outlaw Audio, Peachtree Audio,
Project turntables, PS Audio, Quad, Scansonic speakers, Silverline Audio speakers, Spread Spectrum
Technologies Ampzilla, Sumiko cartridges, Sweet Vinyl pop and click filters, TriangleArt turntables, Wireworld, Wywires
Sales policies on the Underwood Hifi Inc. website at www.underwoodhifi.com