Studio speakers offer the highest standard of technological excellence resulting in a breathtaking quality of music reproduction that captures the essence of the original sound. Studio speakers also exceed typical high-end home theater sound by expanding the sheer size, scale and dynamics of the acoustic soundstage.About this product
Fantastic condition pair of trade-in Paradigm Reference Studio 100 v5 loudspeakers in Black finish. Speakers come in original boxes with owner's manual.
Speakers are rated 7/10 for cosmetic wear consistent with use, including some scratches and nicks on speaker sides (see photos).Specifications
- Design: 5-driver, 3-way floorstanding
- Crossover: 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz; 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 300 Hz (bass drivers)
- Frequency Response On-Axis: ±2dB from 45 Hz - 22 kHz
- Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis: ±2dB from 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 25-mm (1 in) G-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, die-cast heatsink chassis, IMS/SHOCK-MOUNT™
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 178-mm (7 in) S-PAL™ cone, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) voice-coil, AVS™ die-cast heatsink chassis, IMS/SHOCK-MOUNT™
- Low Frequency Driver: Three 178-mm (7 in) mineral-filled polypropylene cones, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) voice-coils, AVS™ die-cast heatsink chassis, IMS/SHOCK-MOUNT™
- Low Frequency Extension: 25 Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 92 dB / 89 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 - 350 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 230 watts
- Weight: 78 lbs. (35.4 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 44.125" × 9.5" × 17"
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard or Amanda if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/