Available for audition in Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA, is an amazing and rare Audio Artistry Beethoven loudspeaker system. STEREOPHILE SPEAKER OF THE YEAR 1997. Strongly prefer local pick-up, but will ship domestically if the buyer arranges and pays for crating and shipping. Total weight of system (2 main panels, 2 woofer units, plus crossover) is about 370 lbs.
Will accept cashier's check or wire transfer, as well as PayPal if buyer pays the fees.
The Beethoven Loudspeaker System consists of two Main Panels with external passive crossovers, two Woofer Units and an active Crossover/Equalizer. Two stereo amplifiers are required to drive the Main Panels and the Woofers.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 25 kHz, +/-2.5 dB
- Sensitivity: 89 dB at 1 m, 2.83 V
- Radiation pattern: dipole below 1500 Hz
- Room size: 300-600 sqft (26-55 sqm)
- Listening distance: 8-18 ft (2.4-5.4 m)
- Placement: 2.5 ft (0.75 m) minimum distance to adjacent walls for Main Unit. Woofer in plane of Main Unit, along side walls.
- Frequency range: 100 Hz to 25 kHz 1" soft dome, two 8" Kevlar, two 10" paper drivers each panel. The low frequency range of the Main Panels is automatically extended to 40 Hz when the Woofers are switched off.
- Min. Amplifier power: 35 W, vacuum tube; 100 W, solid state
- size: 55"h x 13.75"wx 6"d (1.40 x 0.35 x 0.15m)
- Weight: 85 lbs (39 kg)
- Crossover: External, 3-way. Low-Mid-High, 200 Hz and 2 kHz transitions
- Impedance: 5 ohm nominal, 3.3 ohm min. at 100 Hz Weight 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- Amplifier power: 200 W, solid state, 0.1% distortion or better, 20 or better damping factor, including cable.
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 100 Hz Four 12" drivers each dipole woofer. The woofer output level is aligned by A-B switching between the Main Panels alone and the Main Panels with Woofers
- Amplifier power: 50 W, solid state
- Impedance: 13 ohm nominal, 11 ohm min.
- size: 29"h x 14.75"w x 21.5"d (0.71 x 0.37 x 0.55 m)
- Weight: 95 lbs (43.1kg)
- Gain: unity, non inverting
- Input: XLR balanced, 20k ohm, active circuitry with 140 kHz lowpass filter for RFI rejection, trans- former coupled version optional
- Output: XLR balanced, 200 ohm (optional XLR to RCA adapters for input or output, pin 2 hot, pin 1 3 connected to RCA shield)
- Normal/Video 40 Hz, -6 dB/oct highpass Off/On
- Woofer Level 12 dB range with knob, Offset 0/- 12 dB with internal jumpers (J3, J4)
- Woofer On System crossed over at 100 Hz
- Woofer Off Main Panel equalized down to 40 Hz
- Mute On -20 dB either channel
- XLR connectors: Pin 2 (+), pin 3 (-), pin 1 (chassis/ signal/safety ground), can be dis- connected from input connector with internal jumpers (J1, J2)
- DIN connector: Pin 2 (+12 Vdc/0.13 A), pin 4 (-12 Vdc/0.13 A), pin 5 shell (chas- sis/signal/safety ground)
- size: 2.5"h x 17"w x 8"d (0.06 x 0.43 x 0.20m)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Power supply:External, plug-to-plug, UL/CSA approved
- Output: +12 Vdc/0.5 A, -12 Vdc/0.5 A
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)