While there are a lot of 'Budget' turntables out there, Pro-Ject is unrivaled in value vs. performance. The Essential is a surprisingly well built and performing table in the sub $500 market. It comes with a pre-installed Ortofon OM 10 cartridge that we've noted has very good dynamics and really reveals the ambiance of vinyl. You'll be enjoying your collection minutes after opening the box!
The Essential III includes an even quieter motor than the original. The tonearm pivot is upgraded as is the cartridge to the new OM 10, making this an even better value. This table includes an acrylic dust cover. It just keeps getting better!
This unit is an open box, but never set-up. Contents are like new. Its clean and has been re-boxed in its original packing with all original accessories. A full manufacture warranty is included. FEATURES:
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge
- Gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Vibration decoupling turntable feet
- Acrylic dust cover
- Color: Piano Gloss Black
- Speeds: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
- Drive: Belt
- Speed variance: 33: 0,80% 45: 0,70%
- Wow & flutter: 33: 0,29% 45: 0,27%
- Platter: 300mm particle board with felt mat (0,8kg)
- Main bearing: Stainless steel
- Effective arm length: 218,5 mm
- Overhang: 22mm
- Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 grams
- Counterweight for mass: 3 - 5.5g (included)
- Tracking force range: 0 - 25mn (OM5 18mn recommended)
- Included accessory: Power supply, dust cover
- Power consumption: 4.5 watts
- Dimensions 16.5" W x 4.4" H x 13" D
- Weight 8.8 Lbs
SALON 1 Audio offers quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings. Everything we sell has an extended or manufacturer warranty included. We have a real hi-end audio showroom on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
For expert advice give us a call at (407) 953-9596
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.