I have a much beloved Elemental Design subwoofer for sale. This has been part of my home theater setup for the past 9 years, but it is time to part ways after some downsizing.
The sub is hard hitting and is great for home theater applications. It features a 12" down firing driver in a ported enclosure that will make it all the way down to 20hz. I have had zero problems with this sub. The only drawback of this beast is it a bit large at 18.0 x 18.0 x 21.5 and it has some minor cosmetic blemishes on the top. I rated it as 7/10 due to the age and the blemishes.
The carpeted/foam base is included with the sub without any additional cost.
Another thing to keep in mind is that Elemental Design went out of business several years back, so you won't find any details on their product website. I did find the specs below from a home theater forum that look correct.
I don't have a box and this would be expense to ship, so this is pick up only.
*Local pick up in the Seattle area only*
- Model Name: A2-300 Powered Home Audio Subwoofer
- Amplifier Power: 200w RMS
- Subwoofer Driver Size: eD 12" Subwoofer
- Cabinet Type: Vented / Downfire / EFS Material
- Room Tuning: 20Hz FR - (18-100Hz +/-3dB)
- In Room Avg SPL: 114.8dB (10-100Hz Max Output Avg)
- Shipping Weight: 72lbs
- List Price: $425