Kemp Elektroniks' MAXiiMUS P40 is a Tachyon Field Generator that maximizes the flow of free electrons and thereby improves the efficiency of the electricity significantly. If used close to your Audio/Video system by running the power directly through the MAXiiMUS you will notice a much improved audio and video reproduction.
Plug your MAXiiMUS P40 directly into your wall outlet and plug your power conditioner, power distributor or power strip directly into the MAXiiMUS P40 and get ready for a stunning expierence. At once your audio/video equipment will sound much better, the noise floor will drop - dynamics, attack and resolution will improve significantly.
The MAXiiMUS derives its energy from the permanent flow of electrons from nature. This flow of electrons is caused by the difference in potential between the ionosphere and the earth. The strong Tachyon field in the accumulators inside the MAXiiMUS acts as an antenna which derives electrons from this potential difference and injects them directly into the circuit. This process enhances the efficiency of the electricity, which in turn leads to less power consumption. Audio/video sets will significantly benefit from this process too!
We offer three different Kemp Field Generators from the MAXiiMUS series:
MAXiiMUS P16 - $2290
MAXiiMUS P40 - $2790
MAXiiMUS M100 - $3790CLICK HERE
for more information on our website. Features:
- Audio Grade stand alone unit
- Intended for use near your audio/video set
- Easy to install between your wall outlet and your A/V power distributor
- Gold plated Furutech IEC inlet and outlet
- Wooden lackuered footer plate with Perfect Sound damper feet
- Gabriel-Tech GDL90 Chip + Fostac HF damping sheets inside
- 8 Duende Criatura accumulator damping rings
- Maximum current 16A
- Color white (RAL 9016)
- Weight 8 kg / 17 lbs.
- Sizes 35x33x9 cm / 13.8x13x3.6 inches (without footer plate) Customer Feedback:"...I had been aware of the technology behind this device for some time and my interest was really peeked when I read the few glowing reviews available. This was a demo unit..so I'm not sure how much time its had actually being used. I decided to give it at least one week hooked up to my system before any critical listening was done. Well...I thought I had pretty good reproduction...I use several Kemp products, Stein Harmonizers and some nifty tweeks from Synergistic Research...all have been quite beneficial...BUT...After having the MaXiimus P40 hooked up and feeding a Bybee Stealth PLC its absolutely transformed in a not so subtle way the quality of reproduction...The nicest thing about it is the way its totally relaxed the sound...it's absolutely effortless without a hint of strain. The noise-floor has dropped away to reveal more subtle clue's in the music that had been obscured. Piano (especially) sounds far more realistic with reduced upper harmonic glare. There's more harmonic meat-on-the -bone, so to speak. regardless of the music being reproduced. It make's for a more you-are-there, realistic presentation. I VERY excited about this product. It truly has had a MAJOR impact. If you're considering an upgrade i can recommend it without reservation but do your homework so you understand the technology..."
Clement Perry, The StereoTimes concluded (MAXiiMUS P16):"...I'm awaiting to hear from all our contributors who have placed their purchase orders with Kemp to describe their findings in the coming weeks. I, for one, have not experienced before any tweak of this magnitude at this asking price. I would compare the improvement on a par with $10,000 worth of Stein Harmonizers and Magic Stones. Easily on par with the IPCs that retail for $15,000. What the Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16 sonically packs in a small metal box has exceeded all my expectations. Ladies and gentlemen, the Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16 Shunt Conditioner is a major component masquerading as a mere tweak. An easy vote for Most Wanted Component Publisher's Choice 2016!"
to read the review
Greg Voth, The StereoTimes concluded (MAXiiMUS P16): "...it wasn’t until all songs had been played that CP revealed the Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16 Shunt Conditioner, pointing out one behind his right speaker (mounted 5 feet from the floor). CP confirmed that my descriptions of what I was hearing meshed nearly word for word with his own. Until this blind listening test, the most undeniably outstanding tweak I had experienced was the High End Novum PMR Resonator on a visit to the home of Dan Secula. Although CP had one staring right at me, I only noticed what a sonic impact it had when Dan adjusted it by moving it a few feet! I came away wanting one. The Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16 ranks right up there with the Novum PMR in my experience. I don’t really know how it does what it does to the electricity and air to affect sound so dynamically, I just know that I want one. The Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16Shunt Conditioner is an affordable audio wonder..."
to read the review