For sale is :Mcintosh Mx-135 including Remote Control, Original Blue Jacket Manuel, power cord, Original Box and DOUBLE boxed for shipping.
It has two Balanced inputs and Balanced outputs.
Bought it myself as new in 2010 from an authorized dealer in TX. I used it in my second system.
I was told by a Mcintosh representative that MX-135‘s Analog preamp has exactly the same circuit/quality/features of Mcintosh C-46 preamplifier. So, you could have C-46 with a wonderful processor in one MX-135 box.
I used this Mx-135 on my second system (matched with MC402 and B&W 804D) mostly as a Preamplifier with great result.
For Video applications, No HDMI, however you may run your HDMI from the blu-ray to the TV and run an optical from the TV to the MX-135. 7.1 channels.
- The McIntosh MX135 A/V Control Center is a 7.1, dual zone, preamp/processor. It has a controller that optimize sound quality, you could enter distance of each speaker, one from another and how far they are placed from listening position.
- The MX135 also includes a full-featured a two-channel ANALOG STEREO PREAMP (same circuitry as Mcintosh C-46) with pure analog function.
- Excellent MM PHONO preamp section (54dB gain). It performs even better with MC-Step Up Transformers (SUT) for low voltage MC cartridges.
- Two pairs of balanced stereo inputs & Eight channel balanced outputs,
- The MX135 features Dolby ProLogic II, Dolby Digital, DTS, Neo:6, and Stereo 96 that improve the surround imaging and decoding.
- The MX135 is a 2-zone processor with both zones controllable from the front panel or with remote sensors/keypads and comes complete with remote control, providing easy and seamless coordination with the most complex audio video system.
- Five sets of component video inputs, composite, and S-Video up-conversion,
Twelve analog inputs, and eleven S-Video inputs all collaborate to provide unparalleled audio/video connectivity and performance.
- Two-channel or multi-channel are both performed without compromise with the MX135.
Buyer pays Paypal fee and Shipping cost.