Hailed as The Absolute Sound's "Product of the Year" and described as "the most thoroughly, knowledgeably, and successfully engineered mini-monitor the high end has yet seen", the original Mini is now even vastly better in the Mini 11!
- Dimensions (Inc'l stand): H: 42" D: 18" W: 15" Weight: 200 lbs
- Driver Complement: 1" ring radiator Revelator tweeter 7" Nano-Tec mid-woofer
- Spikes and large round feet included to suit any flooring
- Sensitivity: 87 db Impedance: 4 ohms Frequency Response: 40Hz-40KHz
- Recommended Power: 50 - 250 Watts
(introduced 2004 - discontinued 2010) “Certain speakers don’t just change the way the game is played; they change the playing field.” — Jonathan Valin, The Absolute Sound - The 12 Most Significant Loudspeakers Of All Time
THE ABSOLUTE SOUND:Full Review "The most thoroughly, knowledgeably, and successfully engineered mini-monitors the high end has yet seen"
MUSIC EMOTION:Full Review and Interview "Extreem Transparant"
THE ABSOLUTE SOUND:Editorial "The 12 Most Significant Loudspeakers of All Time"