VT-100 mkIII Audio Research
I am the original owner in a non smoking home. Unit was sent to AR less than two years ago.
Highly regarded power amp from Audio Research. Selectable single ended or fully balanced operation. Priced for quick sale.
- Power output: 100 watts per channel continuous from 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Approximate power at clipping is 120 watts.
- THD: 1kHz total harmonic distortion (typically .3% at 100 watts and below, .03% at 1 watt).
- Power bandwidth: 12Hz to 60kHz (-3dB points at 1 watt)
- Frequency response: 1hZ to 80khZ (-3dB at 1 watt)
- Input sensitivity: 1.7V RMS (balanced or SE) for rated output (24.3 dB gain balanced into 8 ohms)
- Input impedance: 200k ohms balanced, 100 ohms single-ended
- Output taps: 8 ohms, 4 ohms.
- Overall negative feedback: 15dB
- Slew rate: 8 volts/microsecond
- Rise time: 4 microseconds
- Hum & noise: less than 0.2mV RMS 103dB below rated output (IHF weighted, input shorted)
- Power supply energy: approximately 540 joules
- Power requirements: 105-125 AC 60Hz (210-250 VAC 50 Hz); 650 watts at rated output, 800 watts maximum, 440 watts at idle
- Tubes required: (4) matched pair 6550C; (4) 6H30
- Dimensions: 19" W x 8.75" H x 19.5" D; handles extend 1.5" forward
- Weight: 66 lbs.; 83 lbs. shipping
Buyer pays shipping and 3% PayPal fee.