MONITOR AUDIO Silver 1 Bookshelf Speakers: Brand New-in-Box; 5 Yr. Warranty; 45% Off; Free Shipping
MSRP: $874.95 USD per pair
pcX Price: $479.95 USD per pair 47% Off Retail + FREE SHIPPING!
Black Oak.............pcX Price: $479.95...............MSRP: $874.95
White Gloss.............pcX Price: $536.95...............MSRP: $974.95
We've cleared Monitor Audio’s Canadian distributor of their recently discontinued SILVER Series (Gen 5) Speakers and we're passing on the savings to you. These units are brand new-in-box and come with the full 5-year manufacturer's warranty. We have stock of all 8 models in up to five stylin' finishes ranging from glossy white to rosey nut. You'll love the elegance they bring to your sound room.
The super compact new Silver 1 features a single 6” C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver featuring dimpled RST® cone technology in a classic two-way monitor configuration. Size-defying high output and dynamic delivery make the Silver 1 the ideal choice for small to medium rooms in two-channel stereo or multi-channel cinema systems.
- Improved C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) gold dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth
- 6" bass driver with concave 'dished' C-CAM cone profile
- RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion
- Improved cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections
- HiVe®II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Pureflow® Silver plated OFC copper internal cabling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Available in selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when the grille is off