This particular pair of 2A3GT has the following "speciale" :
- Hashimoto Classic 30W PP Output Transformers
- Hammonds Flagship Potted Power Transformers (They are $600 each), and actually cost more than Hashimoto, and this Hammond transformer is potted.
- Triode Lab M6 Choke OEMed by ANK, to our high end specs
- Optional separated Hammonds 2A3 Filament Transformers (it was quiet, now the amp is even MORE quiet as these filament trans are separated)
- Mundorf MTUBECAP (coke can looking power supply ECAP)
- Mundorf Silver Oil Coupling Caps
- Furutech Gold AC Inlet
- CMC USA Gold Binding posts ...etc.
This is brand new, tested with over 15 watts of power, thanks to the very high quality HASHIMOTO (Sansui) Output Transformers (with very good highs and lows). It also measure very quiet and good performance. If you are looking for the sweet sound of 2A3 and triodes, and needed driving power - this will do most big speakers! at least our Sonus Faber / Wilson 3 ways did shake the wall.
This is our flagships and your chance to pickup some real high end triode amps.
So why the discounted price? It is because it does not comes with any tubes (6SN7 x 4, 2A3 x 4 and 5AR4 or GZ32 rectifier tubes), and tube cages (we couldn't find it after we relocated our warehouse). There is also a paint flaw (a 3" hairline rub mark on one of the chassis - it only shows at certain angle + lighting, our Canon professional full frame camera with high end red line lens had a hard time capture it! and here is one photo that shows the exact flaw, and in most rooms and angle, it is hardly noticeable - just we would like to declare it).
Please note, these photos does not included the Triode Lab Logos and the FFX badge, it will be on prior delivery.