The Classé CP-500 is an outstanding example of attention to detail, superior performance and value. It utilizes fully-balanced circuitry, implemented symmetrically to reject noise and distortion. Simple and elegant operation and control is via TFT touchscreen, RS-232 and IR remote.
This unit includes the additional phono stage board which was a $500 dollar upgrade.
• Frequency response DC – 200kHz ± 0.1dB
• Distortion (THD + noise) 0.003%
• Maximum input voltage (single-ended) 5Vrms
• Maximum input voltage (balanced) 10Vrms
• Maximum output voltage (single-ended) 10Vrms
• Maximum output voltage (balanced) 20Vrms
• Gain range -100dB to +14dB
• Input Impedance (balanced) 200kW
• Input Impedance (single-ended) 100kW
• Output Impedance (main output) 100W
• Signal to noise ratio (unweighted) 20Hz to 500kHz 100dB
• Channel separation better than 110dB
• Crosstalk (any input to any output) better than -120dB @ 1kHz
• Rated power consumption 30W
• Idle power consumption 29W
• Mains voltage determined by the needs of country for which the unit was manufactured; cannot be reset by dealer or user
• Overall dimensions Width: 17.5” (445mm) Depth: 16.5” (419mm) Height: 4.75” (121mm)
• Net weight 26lbs (12kg)
• Shipping weight 33lbs (15kg)
Buyer is responsible for 3% Paypal (4% Int'l), 2% Audiogon, & FedEx Ground Shipping.