World-class line stage that puts to shame the competition at 2X and 3X the asking price!
This is a one owner unit lovingly used in a pet-free and smoke-free environment. The unit has been recently upgraded to a full compliment of Electro-Harmonix 6922 tubes.
A REVELATION IN MUSICAL REPRODUCTION
The VTSP-3A is a quantum leap in design that brings an audio system to life with a correctness and a natural sense of timing that is that "you are there" essence of live music. Its natural and unrestrained clarity can knock you over with astonishingly bold dynamics as well as ultra-fine resolution.
Its uncolored sound gives a distinct freshness to every recording which allows the listener to enjoy the individuality and purity of each performance. Each voice and instrument is presented with its own correct sense of timbre, three-dimensional size, placement, and identity.
The unusually low distortion levels of the VTSP-3A allow for uncluttered and effortless reproduction of large ensembles of orchestra and chorus at playback levels with no hint of congestion or compression while keeping the individual sounds and expressions of each performer quite separate, clear, and distinct.
Accurate timing gives crystal clear articulation and definitions of events in time that convey the emotion and expression of the performers.
the VTSP-3A is a masterpiece of cutting edge engineering design, innovative thinking, and artistic inspiration. The care in engineering and manufacturing of this products anticipates a lifetime of musical enjoyment.
• Multifunction remote control
• Volume level display (0 - 100)
• Switchable absolute polarity
• Two gain modes (High and Low)
• Stereo/mono switch
• Full-range balance control
• Home theater bypass function
• Mute control
• Display brightness control
• Low noise design
• Two main outputs
• One tape output
• Tape out/in loop
• Six inputs including tape
• 100K input impedance
• High input-signal capacity without overload
• Automatic muting at startup and shutdown
• Gold plated, Teflon-insulated RCA connectors
• Hand-picked components for accurate response
• Reversing power line (AC) polarity switch
• Each unit is hand crafted, burned-in, and given rigorous bench and listening tests
• Frequency Response: 1 Hz to beyond 100 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.1 dB
• Output Impedance: 100 ohms nominal at 1 kHz
• Input Impedance: 100,000 Ohms
• Gain: 14 dB in Hdb mode, 8 dB in Ldb mode
• Volume Control: 100-position electronic stepped attenuator, maximum differential 0.1 dB channel to channel
• Distortion: Less than 0.01% THD + Noise @ 1 volt r.m.s. output
• Absolute Polarity: Switchable
• Dimensions: 17.6" wide x 4" high (including rubber feet) x 10.25" deep
BUYER PAYS: 3% Paypal (4% Int'l), 2% Audiogon Fee, Insured fedEx Ground Shipping. NO EXCEPTIONS.