H.H. Scott LK-72B
, previously restored (re-capped, cleaned, bias taps installed
etc.), and functioning perfectly. The taps make biasing a cinch.
- New production Tung-Sol 7591A's installed in output section. These are as close as you'll come to the old Westinghouse's.
- Old stock Amperex Bugle Boy 12AX7/ECC83's installed in Phono section.
- Old stock Raytheon (Japan) 12AX7/ECC83's installed in Tuner/Extra section.
- Old stock Raytheon (Japan) 6GH8/ECF82's installed in phase inverter/splitter section.
- Old stock Raytheon (Japan) 5AR4/GZ34 installed in voltage rectification section.
NOTE: I can include Westinghouse 7591's for $200; Telefunken smooth plate quad for $200; Telefunken or Mullard ECF82's for $100; Mullard GZ34 for $85
I will pack the heck out of this unit, and ship all the tubes separate. Buyer will pay for packing materials, actual shipping charges and the 3% PayPal fee.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all.
Thanks for looking,
Mark ("ballywho" on AudiogoN since 2003)