Just received this unit from factory
Audible Illusions Modulus M3 with MM Phono Factory Refurbished with 6 Month Factory Warranty. Audible Illusions only accepts pristine used Preamps for trade to a new M3B or L3A Models. Only the very best units sent in for trade go thru the refurbishment program. These units are carefully checked adjusted to factory standards, any parts that are not to factory specs are replaced and a new set of cryo treated tubes are installed.
These factory reconditioned Preamps are very rare to come by and they sell very quickly.
The Preamp is still sealed in its original box, the images of the preamp given are my preamp which is identical, the open top image is from factory.
Paypal and shipping fees are included at my asking price to the 48 contiguous states, anything different from my asking price will attract shipping and paypal fees. Thanks for looking, have a nice day. Shipping is thru Fedex only with insurance and tracking number. Factory Double Boxed.
Serial # M3940839
* Circuit Design is Dual Mono, Class-A, Single-Ended Triode, open-loop.
* External Power Supply, housing three separate supplies, prevents unwanted AC-induced distortions.
* Main Chassis has five-separate, fully-regulated FET power supplies in addition to separate filament supplies.
* Audio Circuit has no Cathode Followers or Buffers.
* Standby Soft-Start Circuit prolongs tube life and circuit components.
* Automatic-timed muting with tri-color LED.
* Control Knobs have low-light, back-lit Illumination.
* Separate Volume Controls are Precision Stepped Attenuators.
* Proprietary gold-plated RCA jacks with Teflon insulators.
* All circuit boards are hand-soldered with silver-bearing solder.
* All polypropylene and polystyrene capacitors are proprietary designs of Audible Illusions.
M3 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Overall Gain: 58dB at 1kHz
Tube Compliment: 4pcs., 6H23N-EB Valves, graded & matched
Weight: 20.5 lbs, 24 lbs (shipping weight)
Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H standard rack
Chassis is 17"W x 11"D x 3"H
Power Supply, 6"W x 10"D x 5"H
Muting: 45 second warm-up and automatic brown-out protection
Power Requirements: 115-125VAC, 60Hz
45 watt maximum. 6 foot IEC Line Cord, supplied
Optional 100, 220, 230, 240 50-60Hz transformers.
PHONO SECTION -
Gain: 28dB at 1kHz
Frequency Response: +/- .25dB of RIAA from 20hz to 20kHz
Signal Phase: Non-Inverting
Signal to Noise: 74dB below a 5mV input wide-band
Distortion: Less than .015% at 20 kHz
Input Impedance: 47 kOhms
Phono Overload: 1.2v rms at 1 kHz (100k load)
750mv rms at 1 kHz (IHF load)
HIGH LEVEL SECTION -
Gain: 30dB, Tape & S/S Processor 0dB
Frequency Response: Within +/-1 dB
2Hz to 100 kHz measured w 1-1 probe
(50 k Ohms, 100pf load)
Signal to Noise: 90dB below 1.5V rms output wideband
Input Impedance: 50kOhm - all
Output Impedance: Main-1.2 k Ohms, Tape-150 Ohms
Distortion: .10% at 1.5V rms, 20-50 kHz, into 50kOhm load. Less than .12% THD at 1v out into IHF load
Signal Phase: Main Outputs - Inverting
Tape Outputs - Non-Inverting
Maximum Input: 9v rms.
The Preamplifier comes with:
· Original Factory Double Box and Foam Packaging Inserts
· User Guide and Power Supply
· 1 wrench for the Knobs and top Screws
· 1 spare gold screw for the top plate
Includes Original Sealed Factory double Box, Manual, Preamp, User guide and Power Supply Warranty Card, Allen Key and spare gold Screw.