The Genelec HTS-4B is a powerful low frequency subwoofer designed specially for high quality digital 5.1 channel home theater systems. The design layout features one active, magnetically shielded speaker driver mounted on the front side of a compact cabinet and two passive radiators, one on each side of the cabinet. The amplifier unit is integrated into the subwoofer cabinet.About this unit
Great condition consignment Genelec HTS-4B active home theater subwoofer in black/grey finish. Subwoofer has original box but due to wear, another box may be substituted at our discretion for secure shipping. Sub comes with printed owner's manual.
Subwoofer is rated 7/10 for light use and cosmetic wear consistent with age, including some scuffing on unit (see photos).SPECIFICATIONS
- Free field frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 18 Hz...120 Hz
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: ≥112dBSPL
- Maximum peak SPL output with random pink noise, measured in half space at 1 meter: ≥117dBSPL
- Self generated noise level in free field @ 1 m on axis (A-weighted): ≤ 15 dB
- Harmonic distortion at @ 1M on axis in half space: @95dBSPL 30 ... 120Hz
- Driver, magnetically shielded Passive radiators: 305 mm (12”) / 2 x 305 mm (12”)
- Maximum permissble ambient temperature: 35° C (95°F)
- Weight: 81 lbs net
- Dimensions: 20 3/8" H x 19" W (including grilles) x 18 5/16" D
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/