Oracle Audio Paris MK V Turntable with paris tonearm
demo unit in black full warranty
While re-thinking the new Mk V we felt it was very important to
maintain the design signature of the original Paris turntable.
Everything else is a total redesign! The Oracle mechanical design
concepts are always intimately linked to the overlapping of different
materials interacting within a same assembly for an optimal control of
vibrations and resonances. The Paris Mk V follows that same
construction philosophy. Compared with the Delphi MK VI which has a very
sophisticated full floating spring suspension and micro vibration stabilizer system, the Paris suspension is very efficient while being
much simpler. It has been completely redesigned taking into account the
findings that led to the development of the Delphi MK VI. The platter
and tonearm are mounted on a semi floating chassis using a suspension
made of fiberglass rods and sorbothane rings. The combination of these
materials contributes to virtually eliminate the access of unwanted
vibrations to the semi floating chassis where the platter, the tone arm
and the phono cartridge are interacting.
The Paris tonearm, ,
features a micro vibration damping system specially developed by Oracle
to eliminate undesirable resonances and vibrations generated within
the tonearm itself dued to the interaction of the needle with the disc.
The combination of the suspension efficiency coupled with the micro
vibration control system provides true isolation from the external
environment allowing the stylus to retrieve the most accurate
information from the record groove. The Paris is a belt driven
turntable and has a low voltage synchronous AC motor. The drive
electronics of the Paris has a very high precision oscillator circuit
which creates a perfect sine wave signal to feed the motor ensuring
high rotational accuracy for optimal speed stability. This system also
isolates the drive electronics from line voltage impurities and
fluctuations. The above features combined to the choice of materials
are the essence of a high performance turntable and together explain
the Paris outstanding music reproduction!
- Drive : AC synchronous motor, belt driven, external power adapter
- Platter : two piece, hub aluminum, main platter, acrylic
- Plinth dimension : 19,5” x 15“ height to top of tone arm 5" ( 6" with dust cover installed )
- Speed selection : 33 and 45, adjustable
- Suspension system : Adjustable, semi-floating chassis on dual rod system made of fiberglass and Sorbothane decoupling
- Tone arm mounting specs maximum center to center tone arm length accepted : 228mm
- Paris tone arm, the basic structure is the
Project 9CC carbon tone arm. Oracle Audio developed the micro vibration
silicone damping device for this tone arm.
- Power requirements : 100 / 120 / 230 volts 50 / 60 Hz
- Turntable weight : 7 Kg ( 15 pounds )
- Regular power supply : 24 to 28 VDC / 500ma ( standard configuration )
Quest For Sound
2307-R Bristol Pike
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.