Experience one of the best amplifiers ever built by Bryston. The 28B-SSTII is rated at 1000 watts, however a 4 Ohm load can draw as much as 1800 watts out of this powerhouse. What even more impressive is the amps ability to remain distortion-less, neutral and delicate. If you have larger, more demanding speakers but want to extract every nuance from them, these are the amps for your system. The beauty with monoblocks is you can place them very close to your speakers and use short, high quality speaker cables.
The SSTII made the following improvements in performance. Gas-tight, gold to gold contact circuit boards. A discrete input-buffer circuit to greatly reduce distortion. A massive 2000VA toroidal power supply in each amp. Non-restrictive circuit parameters. Shielded AC circuitry section to minimize audio section noise. 32 bipolar output transistors with matched gains, per side. The result is clean clear power that allows you to hear intricate details in your music like never before. These amps are built so well that Bryston offers a full 20 YEAR transferable warranty with each one!
These are a local trade-in and were kept in meticulous condition. Includes both original boxes and manual. No scratches or scuffs. Truly 10's and beautiful.
- Solid-state monoblock power amplifier with balanced and unbalanced inputs.
- Specified output power: 1000W continuous sinewave power into 8 ohms, 20Hz–20kHz (30dBW). 1800W into 4 ohms
- Power bandwidth: 1Hz–100kHz, ±3dB.
- Distortion: 0.005%, 20Hz–20kHz at 1kW into 8 ohms.
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.007%, 60Hz+7kHz mixed 4:1.
- Signal/noise ratio: 110dB ref. 29dB gain, full output, input shorted, 20Hz–20kHz.
- Damping factor: >500 at 20Hz, ref. 8 ohms.
- Input sensitivity for full output: 3.2V unbalanced (29dB setting), 6.4V balanced (23dB setting).
- Input impedance: 30k ohms unbalanced, 60k ohms balanced.
- Polarity: non-inverting.
- Slew rate: 120V/µs.
- Finish: Silver machined aluminum
- Dimensions: 19" (483mm) W by 8.05" (205mm) H by 20.525" (521mm) D.
- Weight: 92 lbs (42kg).(each)
SALON 1 audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We are also dealers for some of the best names in the audio industry. With a hi-end audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we also ship worldwide.
SALON ONE WELCOMES TRADE-IN GEAR
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.