Brand new, sealed box speakers. The RP-260F's are Klipsch's mid-sized floor standing loudspeakers in the Reference Premier line. Featuring dual 6.5" woofers and a classic high-performance horn tweeter these speakers are very dynamic and clear. They make great main speakers for home theater applications since the dialogue rendering is superb.
The woofers are Klipsch's latest Cerametallic material for fast and accurate response while producing defined bass. The titanium voice-coil allows the cone to be efficient, have lower distortion, and extend further reaching impressive low frequencies.
Most sites that sell this speaker have 5-star ratings. For the price, this is a fantastic value in performance.
This pair is finished in Ebony. Salon 1 Audio will honor the full (5) five year warranty (non-transferable)
- Frequency response: 34-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Power handling: up to 125 watts RMS (500 watts peak)
- 90° x 90° Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® horn with 1" LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) titanium diaphragm tweeter
- Two 6.5" Cerametallic™ cone woofers with rigid titanium voice coil formers
- Bass-reflex design
- Rear-firing Tractrix port provides fast, efficient airflow from the cabinet for clear, powerful bass
- Magnetically attached grille for a clean, streamlined look
- Durable polymer veneer finish
- Dual binding post speaker terminals for bi-amping or bi-wiring
- Built-in base for increased speaker stability
- Dimensions: 9 1/16"W x 39 1/2"H x 16 13/16"D
- Weight: 49.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
SALON 1 audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We are also dealers for some of the best names in the audio industry. With a hi-end audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we also ship worldwide.
SALON ONE WELCOMES TRADE-IN GEAR
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.