There comes a point in every turntable line where the performance reaches a state capable of providing convincing and hauntingly real music. The RPM 5.1SE has what it takes to offer true audiophile performance at an amazingly affordable price point. Plus, it looks stunning.
The RPM 5.1SE is designed to perform like tables many times its price. With features like a massive, low resonance chassis, redesigned, low friction bearing assembly, a brand new ultra-quiet motor, and the world-renowned 9cc Evo carbon fiber tonearm. To top it all off, it has the revealing Sumiko Blue Point #2 cartridge pre-installed (a $450 value).
This unit is a recent trade with low hours of use. Includes the original box and all accessories. One of our favorite turntables for the money. FEATURES:
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- Ultra-precise, DC-driven, AC generated motor power
- Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball bearing
- Acoustically inert acrylic platter
- 9cc EVO Carbon Fiber Tonearm
- TPE damped Counterweight
- Adjustable Aluminum Tip-Toe Style Feet
- Pre-mounted Sumiko Blue Point #2
- Anthracite Dark Grey Gloss finish
- Tonearm: 9cc EVO Carbon
- Effective Arm Length: 9.05"
- Effective Arm Mass: 8gms
- Overhang: 18mm
- Tracking force: up to 2.55 Gms
- Speeds: 33 & 45 (manual speed change)
- Drive Type: Belt Drive
- Platter: 11.81", Acrylic
- Main Bearing: Stainless Steel Axle with Ceramic Ball
- Wow & Flutter:
- 33: ±0.12%
- 45: ±0.10%
- Speed drift:
- 33: ±0.17%
- 45: ±0.08%
- SNR: -73dB
- Power Supply: 15VDC @ 800 mA (110-240 Volt, 50 or 60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 5W Max, < 0.3 watt (Standby)
- Dimensions (WDH): 16.93" x 12.72" x 5.91"
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.
SALON 1 Audio offers quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings. Everything we sell has an extended or manufacturer warranty included. We have a real hi-end audio showroom on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
For expert advice give us a call at (407) 953-9596
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.