Beautiful Customer Trade In Moon 750D Dac/Transport.
Box , Packing , Remote , Manual and Feet.
Own a Legend at Less Than Half the Price.
The SimAudio MOON 750D Digital-to-Analog Converter / CD Transport features highly advanced digital technology including the first true 32-bit fully asynchronous digital audio playback system to reach the marketplace. Intended to fulfill the demands of the most discerning music connoisseur, the 750D is a fully balanced differential design featuring our new M-AJiC32 circuitry (an asynchronous jitter elimination system) built around the ESS SABRE32 Reference Audio DAC. The conversion process uses 8 DAC's per channel working in 32-bit Hyperstream•. The final result is previously unattainable musical reproduction from digital media, be it a CD, computer, music server, etc.
• Read more source component news on HomeTheaterReview.com.
• Find an excellent set of speakers to pair with the Moon 750D DAC.
A complete array of digital input and output connections are available on the back panel which meet all the needs of today's ever-widening technologies; the built-in transport mechanism representing the fifth input. Finally, in the coming months, an optional outboard power supply will be made available to further enhance the performance of the 750D.
Significant Design Features:
• The first true 32-bit Digital-to-Analog converter using ESS Technology SABRE32 Reference DAC / Digital Filter (ES9018S) working in 32-bit Hyperstream• to achieve unprecedented jitter immunity and low-level linearity via a patented Time Domain Jitter Eliminator
• Digital Audio Signal Processing using M-AJiC32 (MOON Asynchronous Jitter Control in 32-bit mode)
• A virtually jitter-free "1 picosecond" digital clocking system
• Proprietary CD drive system, using in-house developed hardware & software, mounted on our "M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping. Ambient & spatial cues in recordings come to life like never before