The B&W CM Series combines impressive audio performance with elegant modern design. Ideal for home cinema, the CM series means beautiful sound. If you want to get the most from your movies, CM Centre 2 handles even the most demanding audio moments, in the largest of home cinema set-ups.
About this product
Fantastic condition trade-in B&W CMC2 Center Channel in Black Gloss Finish. Center channel does not come in original box, but will be professionally packed for shipping.
Center is rated a conservative 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with light use.SPECIFICATIONS
- Technical Features: NautilusTM tube loaded aluminium dome tweeter; Kevlar® brand fibre cone bass / midrange; FlowportTM; Magnetic shielding
- Type: 2-Way vented box system
- Drive Units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminium dome high-frequency; 2x ø130mm (5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass / midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 45Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response; Horizontal: over 20o arc; Vertical: over 60o arc
- Sensitivity: 85dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m); <1% 100Hz - 22kHz; <0.5% 200Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.3Ω)
- Crossover Frequency: 4kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 30W - 120W into 8 ohms on unclipped programme
- Dimensions (HWD): 6.6" x 18.9" x 10" (cabinet only) 10.8" including grille and terminals
- Weight: 25.24 lbs net
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/