Up for sale is a Monitor Audio GXW-15 Powered Subwoofer.
This is truly a glorious, glossy, rigid compact subwoofer, which comes equipped with an ultra-long throw 15" C-CAM bass driver, triple suspended and under the control of a 650W D2Audio® Class D amplifier.
There are no scratches or imperfections on this subwoofer.
I have Original box with packaging, Power Cord and Owner's Manual.
- System Format: Sealed Cabinet - 25mm M.D.F construction with internal bracing, Sealed amplifier compartment
- Low Frequency Limit: 18 Hz
- Upper Frequency Limit: 40 - 120 Hz Variable
- Low Pass Filter Alignment: Active 4th order 24dB/octave (6/12/18/24 dB user adjustable)
- Amplifier Power Output: 650 Watts Continuous, 1200 Watts (peak)
- Amplifier Classification: D2Audio, DSP controlled, Class-D amplifier system. High current switch mode power supply (smpsu)
- Equalization: 4 Settings (Off/Music/Movie/Impact)
- Phase Control: 0-90-180-270 degrees
- Auto Sensing Input Level Requirements: Line Level > 2mV. Standby after 10 minutes if no signal sensed
- Digital Volume Level: -60 to +10dB in 1dB increments
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 15" C-CAM® sub-woofer driver featuring triple suspension, 3" long throw voice coil
- Connections: Stereo RCA in/out, LFE in/out, 12V Trigger in (3.5mm mono jack)
LEO* - 3.5mm Microphone input jack (microphone supplied)
- Input Impedance: 20 K Ohms
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17" x 16 ½" x 16 ½"
- Weight: 77.6 lbs
- Power Consumption: Maximum 1000W. Standby < 0.5W (ErP Compliance)
• Ultra long throw 15" C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) driver featuring triple suspension
• Large black anodized 3" voice coil and double stack motor system provides high power handling and low distortion
• Carefully optimized motor system design to reduce heat and improve efficiency
• Powerful 650Watt DSP Controlled amplifier (D2 Audio™)
• Advanced full bridge switch mode power supply (SMPSU) Capable of delivering over 1200 watt peak power
• 12V trigger - provides switching control from A.V amp or processor
• Rigid, 25mm (1") thick M.D.F construct
• Heavy radial cabinet bracing with separate amplifier partition
• Front mounted control panel for easy access and viewing
• The LEO™ system provides Automatic Room Mode Correction (ARMC) for easy set up and perfect sound quality
• Remote control with 4 user EQ settings
• High gloss piano finish