If your in the market for effortless low frequency output with thunderous, earth-shaking performance, look no further. SVS has been making great subs for a long time now and the SB13 Ultra is a perfect blend of ground-pounding bass while at the same time the sealed enclosure provides a controlled low end that also sounds musical and real, rather then muddy and boomy.
The SB13 Ultra is a 17" cube weighting in at 92 Lbs. Its built like a tank and features the famous Sledge STA-1000D DSP amplifier. Many of the sound parameters can be adjusted using the on-board menu driven system. If your looking for a great sub for a great price this is the one you need.
The black gloss cabinet, driver and metal grill are in excellent condition.
- SVS custom-tooled die-cast aluminum basket
- Flat-wire, 3” diameter, high-power, high-temp, 8-layer, aluminum voice coil - unique to SB13-Ultra
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
- Dual 9", composite layered, linear roll, extreme excursion spiders
- Integrated tinsel leads
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR extreme-excursion surround
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
- FEA-optimized overhung motor structure with custom gap extension plate enhances force/displacement symmetry, lower distortion and increases linear stroke
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
- STA-1000D Sledge with 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power)
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the SB13-Ultra
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
- Two (2) digital PEQs with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
- Adjustable digital delay on main speaker line-level outputs to time-align the speakers and subs
- Input impedance - 24 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 22 kΩ (balanced XLR)
- Piano gloss black cabinet
- Front-firing 13.5" driver
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Rigid and braced MDF cabinet
- Detachable power cord
- Cabinet Dimensions: 17.9" (H) x 17.4" (W) x 18.5" (D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9" (H) x 17.4" (W) x 20.4" (D) (with grille)
- Weight (unboxed): 92 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 23" (H) x 23" (W) x 27" (D)
- Shipped Weight: 105 pounds
This can ship Fex-Ex only to a commercial address. (Residential is 70 Lbs max) Residential address will require truck freight and will add $150.
SALON 1 audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We are also dealers for some of the best names in the audio industry. With a hi-end audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we also ship worldwide.
SALON ONE WELCOMES TRADE-IN GEAR
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.