YG's claim of the Anat II being the, "Best Loudspeakers on Earth...Period", hasn't gone unnoticed. How a speaker sounds is up for discussion, but how a speaker measures is in fact something you can put on paper. YG claims that the 3/4" thick, aircraft-grade 6061 T651 Aluminum / Titanium composite used in the cabinets makes them stiffer and stronger than just about any other material out there. This also allows for faster propagation and resonance evacuation creating a virtually resonance free enclosure. When measured, the Anat's show ruler flat response and are optimized in frequency and time domains. What does this mean for you? When you feed them a clean signal they give you nothing in return...which in audio is EXACTLY what you want. Pure music.
You simple need to listen to them to experience something as special as the YG's. They are stunningly impressive and make a statement in both stature and performance. When paired with good amplifiers, the Anat II Pro system can provide an extremely satisfying experience. Speakers this refined tend to bring out every little enhancement you make in your system. At the same time they are capable of reproducing the entire audible range of human hearing so you miss nothing.
The Anat II Pro system is a 3 piece modular cabinet with The Anat II upper mid-tweeter module and the low woofer enclosure. The Pro adds the lower 800 Watt class A/B powered sub-woofer module
Note the picture of YG's listening room in which they put these up against Wilson's world-class, and highly praised X-2's ($135,000).
- Design: Three-piece, three-way, modular, floorstanding loudspeaker with powered subwoofer.
- 1" silk-dome tweeter
- Two 6" paper-cone midrange units
- 10" carbon/paper-cone passive subwoofer
- 10" carbon/paper-cone powered subwoofer.
- Crossover Frequency (Main Module): 1.75kHz. Frequency range: <20Hz–>40kHz.
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz, –0.7dB.
- Channel matching: within ±0.2dB.
- Impedance: 4 ohms nominal, 2.7 ohms minimum.
- Sensitivity: 92dB/2.83V/m.
- Subwoofer amplifier: 800WPC, class-A/B (Custom Built)
- Dimensions: Main Module: 20" (500mm) H by 8" (190mm) W by 20" (500mm) D. Studio Module: 48" (1210mm) H by 13" (330mm) W by 24" (600mm) D. Professional (Studio Module on top of powered subwoofer module): 69" (1740mm) H by 17" (430mm) W by 26" (660mm) D. Overall height (Main Module on top of Studio and Professional Modules): 69".
- Weights: Main Module: 108 lbs (49kg). Studio Sub: 160 lbs (73kg). Professional Sub: 172 lbs (78kg).
- Finish: Aircraft-grade aluminum in black-anodized finish.
- On-Board controls (Sub-Amp) - Volume, Phase, EQ Level, EQ Frequency, Crossover Frequency, Crossover Defeat, Input select.
- Sub Inputs: RCA (Unbalanced), XLR Balanced
- Power: 115V-230 VAC
This is a local trade from the original owner. The speakers were driven with very hi-end electronics and amplifiers and we're kept in excellent condition. You'd have to look hard to find a scuff but along the edge we found a couple which likely occurred during original set-up.
The speakers include all 6 original padded, aluminum shipping cases, the owners / set-up manual, and jumpers. These will ship truck freight. Residential addresses will need to add $65 for liftgate service.
We would be happy to personally deliver and set these up in your listening space. Please email for details.
SALON 1 audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We are also dealers for some of the best names in the audio industry. With a hi-end audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we also ship worldwide.
SALON ONE WELCOMES TRADE-IN GEAR
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.