The ultimate home audio system hub, the 818v3 Reference Audio Core is the highest performance two-channel preamplifier and Sooloos end-point manufactured by Meridian. This is a high-performance pre-amplifier with a full suite of the unique resolution enhancement technologies that have made Meridian famous.
With extensive connection options for all of your audio sources, the 818v3 also has the award winning Meridian Sooloos endpoint built-in, for the ultimate streaming experience. The 818v3 also contains a brand new DSP chip that offers lip-sync control and DSD playback (DoP) and full MQA support. The 818V3 is Roon Ready.
About this unit
Fantastic condition trade-in Meridian Audio 818V3 Reference Audio Core in Silver Finish. Unit was Factory Upgraded to a V3 in 2017. Unit comes in original box and packing with remote control, owner's manual, and power cord.
Unit is rated a conservative 7/10 for light use and a scratch in the gloss (approx 2") of the top panel (towards the back-left - see photo). This is cosmetic in nature and does not impair functionality.
- OUTPUTS - Analog: 1x unbalanced on phono, 1x balanced on XLR-3M, rendering of decoded MQA streams
- OUTPUTS - Digital: Coaxial S/PDIF ≤96kHz/24-bit; Twin SpeakerLink, RJ45 balanced (AES/EBU) digital interface for single-cable connection to other Meridian equipment, ≤96kHz/24-bit with MHR, and MQA signals for rendering by Meridian DSP loudspeakers
- INPUTS - Analog: 6x unbalanced on phono
- INPUTS - Digital: 2x Coaxial S/PDIF ≤192kHz/24-bit, DoP, 2x Toslink optical ≤96kHz/24-bit, 1x SpeakerLink ≤192kHz/24- bit, 1x Asynchronous USB ≤192kHz/24-bit, DoP, MQA source decoding, DSD (DoP) native decode
- SOURCES: Meridian Sooloos System: RJ45 Ethernet connection
- COMMS: Meridian Comms: 2x 240 degree 5-pinDIN, 1x SpeakerLink input with Comms, 2x SpeakerLink outputs with Comms; RS232: 9-pin D-sub, remote control & configuration; Triggers: 3x 12V (barrel connectors)
- CONTROLS: Front panel: Source, Play/Pause, Previous, Next, Mute, Volume+, Volume-, Off; Remote Control: Via MSR+ (supplied) and RS232; Behind long door: Menu, Up, Down, Left, Right, F-Fwd, F-Rwd, Setup, Source, Display, Mute, Volume+, Volume-
- DISPLAY: 20-character LCD: With adjustable brightness and contrast
- DIMENSIONS (HWD): 6.9" x 18.9" x 16.2"
- WEIGHT: 35.2 lbs
- POWER: Advanced linear power supply: 110 - 120 Volt 50/60Hz, 220 - 240 Volt 50/60Hz; Max Power Consumption: 40 Watts
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard or Amanda if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.