H.H. Scott LK-72B, previously restored (re-capped, cleaned, bias taps installed etc.), and functioning perfectly. The taps make biasing a cinch.
- New production Tung-Sol 7591A's installed in output section. These are as close as you'll come to the old Westinghouse's.
- Old stock Amperex Bugle Boy 12AX7/ECC83's installed in Phono section.
- Old stock Raytheon (Japan) 12AX7/ECC83's installed in Tuner/Extra section.
- Old stock Raytheon (Japan) 6GH8/ECF82's installed in phase inverter/splitter section.
- Old stock Raytheon (Japan) 5AR4/GZ34 installed in voltage rectification section.
NOTE: I can include Westinghouse 7591's for $200; Telefunken smooth plate quad for $200; Telefunken or Mullard ECF82's for $100; Mullard GZ34 for $85
I will pack the heck out of this unit, and ship all the tubes separate. Buyer will pay for packing materials, actual shipping charges and the 3% PayPal fee.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all.
Thanks for looking,
Mark ("ballywho" on AudiogoN since 2003)
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.