The Lexington Ave-001 is a modest-sized floor-standing speaker that throws a huge soundstage similar to that from much larger (and much more expensive) speakers.
Most competitors’ speakers the size of the Lexington Ave-001 are 2-ways,; in contrast, the Lexington Ave-001 is a 3-way design which produces less distortion in the critical hearing range of 2000-5000Hz.
The innovative cabinet design and woofer loading produce bass extension down to to 32 HZ, a level typical of much larger speakers.
– 3 way, 4 drivers, with a ported enclosure
– Tweeter: 1″ AMT-(air motion transformer)
– Midrange: 4″ bamboo fiber paper cone, underhung 1″ voice coil, which provides very low 2ndand
3rd order harmonic distortion
– Woofers: Two 5 ¼ Non Woven carbon fiber/Kevlar composite cone. A large 2″ copper voice coil
maximizes dynamic range.
– Crossover points- 500Hz and 8000Hz
– Impedance: 4 ohm
– Sensitivity: 91 db/W/meter
– Frequency response: 32-27000 Hz +2db
– Power recommendation: 25-300 W
– Dimensions: H x D x W: 34″ x 11″ x 8″ without plinth, 37″ x 13″ x 10 ” with plinth
– Weight: 58 lbs with plinth
– Color: white piano is standard. Custom colors available by request, at additional charge.
– Two magnetic grills included
Two weeks hassle free 100 % return money back.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.