- I generally hate it when I see a claim of a solid state amp having the "tube-like sound". But for this made-in-Denmark amp, I really can't think of any other way to describe its sound. It's pretty much the only grain-free solid state amp I've ever owned under $4000 (I've owned many).
- POWER OUTPUT: A true dual mono design. With both channels running, it's 100 pristine watts per channel into 8Ω and 200 watts into 4Ω. This doubling at 4 ohm is an important indicator of a good amp design so look for it even if your speakers are 8Ω.
- FEATURES: Two pairs of speaker posts on each channel for bi-wiring or subwoofer connections. They accept spade, banana, pin, or bare wire. One pair of RCA input.
- CONDITION: This amp is extremely reliable. Never gave me any trouble in the past 5 years of owning it. The top was open only to take a photo so you know the inside has not been messed with like some used amps sold here. The exterior is in amazing condition too.
- MANUAL: Their manual contains a lot of useful info no matter what amp you use. The link is here: http://hififreaks.dk/Densen%20NEW%20Site/img/Owners%20manual%20for%20DM%20series.pdf
- REASON TO SELL: I want to try active speakers to eliminate speaker cables and passive crossover.
- SHIPPING: Shipping will be $55 to the US. Please ask me for shipping quote if you live in another area. Will be double-boxed and packed like a tank.
- PAYMENT: I accept Paypal, personal check, and Venmo (a great mobile payment option). Paypal fee is 3% if used.
- Power output in STEREO: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω / 200 watts per channel into 4Ω
- Frequency response: 2Hz to 400kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01%
- Input sensitivity: 1V
- Signal to noise ratio: 95dB
- Dimensions: 440 x 330 x 78mm
- Weight: 14.5kg / 32 pounds
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 1 day of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.
I accept return only if it's DOA (dead on arrival) or the unit malfunction. Otherwise no return accepted.