Processor was purchased in August of 2018, and had almost daily use. This sounded amazing, but I got the upgrade fever and wanted Atmos capability. This product is probably the best audio quality in a processor you can get for this price point.
MC-700 Processor has been factory reset, and the firmware was updated to the latest version - v2.9.3.
Manufacturer's website: https://emotiva.com/products/mc-700#
High Performance Flexible Video Switching
Stereo And Surround Sound In True Audiophile Quality
- Exceptional video quality, with fast error-free switching for up to six HDMI input sources, three of which support full 4k UHD HDR video – with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2.
- Last Video Memory allows you to view one video source while listening to another audio source.
- Video-On-Standby feature, which can be configured to send audio and video to the display, even when the MC-700 is in Standby mode.
Convenient And Informative Control And Display Options
- Support for all popular surround sound formats, including Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS Neo:6, and S/PDIF and multi-channel PCM digital audio.
- Superb sound quality, delivered by advanced 32-bit dual core DSP’s and highly optimized analog audio circuitry.
- A high-quality headphone amp for private listening.
Flexible Audio Calibration And Management Options
- Convenient control options, including a full function infrared remote control, front panel menu navigation buttons, and a real front panel Volume knob.
- Comprehensive real-time status information, provided by both an informative on-screen display and a bright, easy to read, front panel VFD.
- Advanced EmoQ™ automatic multi-channel room correction adjusts your speakers and the rest of your system to work optimally in your listening room for the best possible listening experience (a calibrated measurement microphone with internal buffer amplifier is included).
- Flexible quadruple bass management, with 12dB or 24 dB per octave crossover filters, configurable in precise 5 Hz steps below 80 Hz (and 10 Hz steps above 80 Hz), helps you get the best bass performance from virtually any room and subwoofer.
- Eleven user-programmable fully parametric equalizers per channel provide exceptional manual control over room acoustics. The MC-700 can store three entirely independent sets of manual EQ parameters, each of which can be assigned to whatever inputs you choose.
Flexible Input And Output Options
- Top quality parts and construction throughout for years of reliable trouble-free service.
Universal Line Voltage Operation
- The MC-700 includes six 4k HDMI video inputs, including three that support 4k UHD HDR video – with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2.
- Optional Bluetooth 3.0 module port includes support for full CD quality audio from mobile devices with apt-X™.
- Coax S/PDIF and Toslink digital audio inputs, as well as stereo analog inputs, offer a variety of ways to connect your source components.
- A trigger output allows the MC-700 to switch amplifiers and other trigger-enabled equipment on automatically.
- Balanced and unbalanced subwoofer outputs provide the maximum flexibility with long cable runs or single or multiple subwoofers.
- World compliant AC line voltage operation enables the XPA-3 Gen3 to operate on any line voltage between 100 VAC and 250 VAC 50/60Hz.
- Standard IEC power inlet fits all standard IEC power cables and most custom audiophile power cables.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.