- dual-plinth construction separated by Sorbothane® isolation orbs reduces vibration for silent operation
- non-resonant acrylic platter with soft felt mat and screw-on record clamp
- one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm with highly flexible internal wire drawn from high purity copper
- adjustable vertical tracking angle (VTA) and azimuth for optimized playback performance and cartridge flexibility
- Teflon® sheathed stainless steel main bearing for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- adjustable tiptoe feet with anti scratch cups
- built-in spirit level to ensure precise installation
- completely isolated and decoupled DC motor sits on its own resonance damping puck for reduced vibration transmission
- front motor position eliminates motor-to-cartridge vibration
- low-noise fully manual belt-drive design
- high-gloss piano black lacquer finish
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds with electronic push-button speed change
- speed variance: ±0.06%
- wow and flutter: ±0.1%
- rumble (max): greater than -73dB
- effective tonearm length: 9"
- effective tonearm mass: 8.5 grams
- high-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- external power supply reduces likelihood of electro-mechanical interference
- includes dust cover, metal screw-on record clamp, felt record mat, and 45 rpm adapter
- 18-1/4"W x 5-1/2"H x 13-1/4"D (with dust cover closed)
- warranty: 1 year
- no cartridge
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.