Only reason for selling is that I upgraded to the much more expensive LUMIN A-1
High end music player that requires an external dac. Music is managed by proprietary and free BluOs app which can be downloaded from App Store onto Ipad or Android tablet. Great sound reproduction from high res and CD quality digital files, and streaming services. Also, the app was easy to install and intuitive to use. It plays high res and regular CD downloads from my NAS and has native support for Tidal and other streaming services. It has the latest firmware update which allows MQA streaming. Note, this model does not have internal storage.
Will ship at flat rate $25 insured to CONUS at asking price.
- plays digital music stored on your home network or via native steaming options
- latest firmware provides a powerful decoder and audio renderer for the MQA. The MQA logo shown in the BluOS app indicates that the unit is decoding and playing an MQA stream or file, and lets you know that you are hearing exactly what the artist recorded and approved in the studio.
- compatible with FLAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, WMA, and Ogg Vorbis
- supports files with sampling rates from 32-192kHz, 16-bit or 24-bit
- music management/control app available for iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®
- Ethernet port for wired connection to your network (recommended for 24-bit files)
- built-in Wi-Fi® for wireless connection to your home network
- front-panel USB Type A connection for playing music from a USB mass storage device
- rear-panel USB Type A connection for matching NAD M52 Digital Music Vault
- rear-panel USB Type B connection for service only
- HDMI 1.4 (stereo audio only) — supports I2S digital transfer in native PCM format when used with the M51 DAC/preamp
- balanced digital XLR (AES/EBU)
- optical digital output (Toslink)
- coaxial digital output (RCA)
- detachable power cord
- 16-15/16"W x 3-7/16"H x 12-1/4"D
- 17.8 lbs.