SALE 20% off...
All Level 2.2 "Performance Series" Analog RCA Interconnects (normally starting at $150/pair are now $120 for a 1m pair)
These are a stereo pair of ANTICABLES Interconnects which will enable line level analog connections between components.
Our Level 2.2 version incorporates the better sounding Keith Louis Eichmann Copper Harmony plugs, which far outperform his original Bullet plugs.
You get the better sounding Copper Harmony plugs as described below.
Learn more about the new Copper Harmony plugs HERE.
- Starts at only $150/pair now only $120/pair
- 30 day risk free trial
- "NEW" Keith Louis Eichmann Copper Harmony RCA Plugs
- Oxygen Free Copper
- Copper impurities have been reduced down to 5 parts per million
- Signal wire is cryogenically treated by Cryogenics International
- Made in USA (one pair at a time in Lake Elmo MN)
- No thick plastic jacketing, which adds dielectric effect distortion and smears the audio signal
- Double shielded option is available HERE for use with turntables or when extra RFI/EMI protection may be needed.
- Sound less like a cable and more like real music than cables costing many times more (see Testimonials)
- Available for $120 in 1/2m, 3/4m and 1m lengths HERE
- Longer lengths available HERE
Sound Improvements over Level 1 Classic Series:
- Even smoother and more extended highs
- Even greater dynamics
- More resolving of details
- Greater harmonic structure
- Greater purity of tone
- Stronger more tuneful bass
Sound Improvements over former Level 2 version:
- More resolving of musical information makes your music more involving
- Level 2 owners can upgrade to Level 2.2 for 1/2 price (Contact us)
Reviewer Ron Brenay of New Record Day said:
"I threw the entire ANTICABLES loom into the mix (Level 2 speaker wires, Level 2.2 RCA ICs, and Level 3 Power cords), and got as close to what I would consider a full blown Hi-Fi system that still offers serious value and does not cut any critical corners. I typically see Clayton (of Spatial Audio), paired with Red Dragon and ANTICABLES at the shows. And when I heard their room in Newport (T.H.E. Show), I had the feeling this was going to be the combo to beat."
"...I pressed play and got the party started. I ended up with a holographic midrange and enough detail to bring excitement to any party."
"...With the entire cable loom covering the whole rig, the ANTICABLES are no nonsense, outside of the box way of thinking. Paul has a good thing going with his ANTICABLES and what impressed me most is we didn't even clime all the way up his line-up to make all three systems sing to their full potential. Priced conservatively across the board, I can say with a straight face, that his cables offer true value. In one word, I think ANTICABLES offer clarity. I heard it in my very first New Record Day review, and I heard it all over again more then a year later."
"...With the big rig rocking, everything about both the Sprout and Sphinx combos were bested in every possible category. All the nuts and bolts with the sound stage were tightened up. Dynamics dropped bigger bombs. Detail was even handed and provided just enough sparkle to keep things interesting, without sounding thin or sterile."
"...Texture and tone of cymbal hits were ballsy and robust, and smashed their way through the mix the way they are suppose too. Electric guitars popped with bite & body. Fine line details lead to goosebumps and grins. Call it system synergy, call it what you want, bottom line... this is where the magic show turns to reality."
See the full review HERE.
"Cables arrived today and are already connected. I really thought the Level 2.2 ICs that I ordered (and now use between pre and power in place of the Level 1 ICs), were not going to be very different from your Level 1 interconnect. This because the cable is the same, and "only" the plugs are different. Once again I was mistaken, what another beautiful cable, much smoother than the Level 1, and even more detail on everything I play."
"I am now, and for sure, AntiCables converted (was already). Your cables are simply off the chart for relation of price /quality."
"I am so surprised by the difference between level 1 and 2.2, that I would like to try the 5.2 or the new 6.2 interconnect cable, but they are a bit expensive for me now."
"Once more, thank you from the hart for your products that let us 'normal' people, that are not rich, have a very very good cable for the price of a poor/medium performance cable from another brand. Best regards,"
Francisco Corbacho, The Netherlands
Priority Mail shipping is a Flat Rate no matter how much product order:
US = $8
Canada = $22
International = $29
- The Level 3.2 "Reference Series" Analog RCA Interconnects (starting at $200/pr), utilizes our new ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy conductors which are more resolving of textural and tactual information.
- The Level 4.2 "Reference PLUS" Analog RCA Interconnects (starting at $230/pr), also utilizes our new ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy conductors which are more resolving of textural and tactual information, "plus" the new Silver Harmony plugs which are more resolving.
- The Level 5.2 "PURE Reference" Analog RCA Interconnects (starting at $260/pr), continues to utilize our excellent new ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire, but also adds the even better sounding PURE Harmony RCA plugs
- The Level 6.2 "ABSOLUTE Signature" Analog RCA Interconnects (starting at $420/pr), combines the best sounding RCA plugs in the world (KLEI's ABSOLUTE-Harmony plugs), along with the best sounding interconnect wire we have ever heard (our ACElectrum™ Reference Silver/Gold alloy signal wire), which is configured in our new Delineated Weave™ and DoubleBack™ shield topologies. A world-class interconnect that we are confident will stand up against the best of the best; and will do so for a few hundred (not a few thousand) dollars.
Typical interconnect cables usually have a signal wire surrounded with a thick plastic dielectric material, which is then surrounded by the ground conductor to shield it from EMI/RFI noise, and then more plastic dielectric material. This typical approach has the usual drawbacks of accumulating a lot of dielectric effect distortion, and an accumulation of shunting capacitance. The ANTICABLES Analog RCA Interconnects use a different approach. Since air is a near perfect dielectric, no extra insulation dielectric material (beyond the thin red coating) is used, and the wires are suspended in free air. Eliminating dielectric effect distortion is what allows these interconnects to sound like music, (not a cable).