Meitner MA-2 CD Player and DAC Combination in excellent condition, no scratches, dings, or nicks. I am the original owner having purchased the unit from Perotta Consulting in CT. Get the most from your CDs or Computer Files. Including Remote Control, Double Box, and featuring Ed Meitner's Proprietary Technology: MFAST, MDAT, MDAC, and MCLK as detailed below:
MFAST™ asynchronous technology. The Meitner Frequency Acquisition System instantly acquires the signal, then buffers and decouples it from the sending source, thus stripping out jitter completely.
MDAT™: 2x DSD upsampling. The Meitner Digital Audio Translator upsamples digital audio to 5.6 MHz, double the SACD standard sampling rate.
MDAC™ and MCLK™ Our standard-setting dual differential discrete D-to-A and high-purity master clock modules ensure end-to-end signal integrity.
Will Ship to US and Canada. Shipping $75 to CONUS. Email with any questions. Ready to be shipped via FEDEX. I reserve the right to end this listing at any time.
• Advanced slot-loading transport for Red Book CD playback
• Supported sampling rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz at word lengths up to 24 bits through all 4 digital inputs:
• 1 x USB
• 1 x AES/EBU
• 1 x TOSLINK S/PDIF
• 1 x COAX S/PDIF
• DSD streaming over USB (DoP 1.0 specification)
• MFAST™ asynchronous technology for instant signal acquisition, jitter-free performance
• MDAT™ signal processing technology:
• Provides 2x DSD upsampling for PCM playback
• Preserves phase, frequency and dynamic integrity of the waveform
• MDAC™ discrete dual differential D-to-A conversion circuit
• MCLK™ high-purity master clock that establishes new benchmarks in jitter performance
• Multifunction infrared remote control
• USB service port for future software upgrades
• RS232 serial port for wired remote control
• Power supply:
• Power factor corrected
• Universal 90V-260V, 50/60Hz
• Power consumption: max. 50W
• CE Approved
Stereo analog outputs: Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (RCA) Output voltage (with 0dBfs input):
• XLR outputs: 4.6Vrms (+15.4dBu)
• RCA outputs: 2.3Vrms (+9.4dBu)
• 300 ohms balanced (XLR)
• 150 ohms unbalanced (RCA)
Dimensions W x D x H: 435 x 400 x 140mm
Weight: 9.0 kg/19.8 lbs net with remote control
Designed and Manufactured in Canada. Original retail $15,000.