Ask us about 6 MONTHS NO PAYMENTS or INTEREST thru PayPal
Call me at 770-667-5633 with questions.
The F360 is high performance
remote controlled Vacuum Tube Hybrid Preamplifier with a flexible electronic approach to
solving multiple issues of buffering the signal, controlling high and
low frequencies, focusing or expanding your 3 dimensional image, and
rear outputs for the option of creating an analog surround system.
letter F in the F 360 is in honor of the designer, Jim Fosgate (“Foz”).
Foz’s electronic design experience and excellence spans decades and
coupled with Jolida’s decades of manufacturing experience, results in a
unit which can provide excellent sound reproduction at
a price far below what the competition offers.
I am using this system in my own system and it is amazing for the money.
The F360 offers both XLR
and RCA inputs and outputs as well as outputs for a mono or stereo
subwoofer. It also has a full tape loop for external components or a
legacy tape deck. And for those who want to go even further there is a
set of outputs for rear stereo speakers.
has used an upgrade to the classic Cascode circuit design and added a
MOSFET to give the musical performance of tubes with the speed and
detail of current solid state designs. Unlike most tube equipment it can
product a perfect square wave and uses zero negative feedback when the
tone controls are off.
* Frequency response front channels: + 0 -3DB 5HZ to 200KHZ (100K load), +0 -3DB 7HZ to 200KHZ (20K load).
* Frequency response of equalized back ambiance channels: +0 -3DB from 110HZ to 6KHZ
* THD Distortion: .45% @1VRMS output, .07% @ 2VRMS output, .09% @ 3VRMS output.
* Noise floor front channels: -81DB unweighted, -92DB A weighted.
* Noise floor back and sub out channels: -70DB unweighted, -90DB A weighted.
* Front Channel signal to noise ratio: over 100DB @ 3VRMS out A weighted.
* Back channel signal to noise ratio: over 100DB @ 3VRMS out A weighted.
* Max output voltage: 13V RMS front channels, 8.5V RMS back and sub channels.
* Dimension control range: -7 DB clockwise and counter clockwise.
* Directional display: range down to below -70DB, L = Left input, R = Right input, F = L+R (mono) input, BK = L-R (out of phase) input.
* Hi EQ range: + - 11DB @ 20KHZ
* LO EQ range + - 15DB @ 100HZ
* Gain: 10 dB
* Tube: One 6DJ8
* Size: 17"w x 12.5" d x 5.5" h
Only available in black Available in 220/240v for international sales.
International sales are paid by bank funds wire transfer.
-Read my #1 rated AudiogoN feedback and then call me at 770-667-5633 with questions or to purchase a unit.
-PayPal, Visa, AMEX, Discover and MasterCard as well as money orders accepted.
-GA & HI residents add sales tax.
Zen, AGD GAN Amplifiers, Audio Space tube electronics, Audeze headphones, Audio Alchemy, Auralic
music streamers & DAC's, Bob Carver tube amplifiers &
loudspeakers, Core Power Technologies A/V, Creek, DSPeaker room Correction, EAT turntables, ELAC
speakers, Emerald Physics speakers,
amplifiers & DSP Crossovers, Focal headphones, Gallo
speakers, Graham Slee, HifiMan headphones, Iso-Acoustics, Jolida tube
speakers, Marantz Reference, Melco servers, Micromega, MOFI Turntables, MrSpeakers
headphones, Musical Fidelity, Music Hall, Outlaw Audio,
Audio, Project turntables, PS Audio DAC, amps, preamps and power regenerators, Pure Audio Labs Lotus DAC's, Quad, Rethm speakers, Scansonic
speakers, Silverline Audio speakers, Spread Spectrum Technologies
Ampzilla amps & preamps, Sumiko cartridges, Sweet Vinyl pop &
tick filters, Syzygy wireless subs w/room correction, Wireworld, Wywires
Sales policies on our website at www.underwoodhifi.com
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.