This listing is for a used, Cary SA-200.2 power amplifier. The amp is fully functional and in excellent cosmetic condition aside from a couple marks on the top rear of the case which are pictured. Includes the box and manual. Please contact us for any more information.
The introduction of the SA-200.2 solid-state power amplifier represents an all-new amplifier design. It embodies a new modular approach that ensures consistency in performance and ease of manufacture and serviceability. In implementing the new design, we have dramatically improved performance and current-handling capacity over our previous models while still maintaining the highest levels of sonic quality. The SA-200.2 is a 200-watt stereo amplifier into 8 ohms, (350 watts into 4 ohms), with balanced and single-ended inputs. The amplifier exhibits very high current capability is stable into low impedance loads and features 3 dB of dynamic headroom.Features
- Single-ended RCA or XLR balanced inputs
- 2x 200 Watts/8 ohms; 2x 350 Watts/4 ohms
- Remote trigger (works with +3.3 to +24 Volts DC)
- Overbuilt power supply employs a massive 1500 kVA power transformer and in excess of 82,000 uF of capacitance
- Protection against short circuits, device failures, miswiring, and internal faults.
- Thermal as well as DC offset protection
- Matched output transistors
- Stable with mismatched, reactive or unusual loads
- Soft start circuit prevents “Brown outs” when amplifier is turned on
- High quality RCA (gold plated) and XLR input connectors
- High-quality, heavy-duty speaker output connectors
- Circuit Type" Solid State, Class A/B
- Power Output" 2 x 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz / 2 x 350 Watts @ 4 Ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB, “A” Weighted
- Input Impedance: 22K Ohms – Unbalanced ( RCA jacks) / 22K Ohms - Balanced (XLR)
- Voltage: Gain 28 dB
- AC Power: 117/234 Volts AC @50-60 Hz
- Break-in Time: 100 Hours of playing time
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.5” H x 17.7” W x 19.5” D
- Audio Input: 2 RCA jacks, 2 XLR jacks
- Audio Output: 2 pair Heavy-Duty, gold-plated binding posts
- THD: Less than 0.05% at rated output
- Damping Factor: Greater than 400 from 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Remote Trigger: 3.3-24v DC at 5mA or greater
Decibel Audio is a retail store and custom installation business in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago. We have serviced the Chicagoland area with new, used and vintage equipment for over 20 years. Visit our brick and mortar store at 1429 N Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622.
We are Authorized Dealers for Audioquest, Benz Micro, Cambridge Audio, Cary Audio, Clearaudio, Creek, Crestron, Denon, Draper Screens, Dynaudio, Epos, Goldring, Grado, Harbeth, Jolida, Music Hall, James Loudspeaker, KEF, Marantz, Parasound, Pro-Ject, PS Audio, Plateau, Rega, Rogue Audio, Russound, SONOS, Stewart Filmscreen, Samsung, Skylan, Yamaha, and more.
All shipping is via UPS ground unless other arrangements are made. Buyer is responsible for reviewing cosmetic condition detailed in photos before bidding. You are welcome to pay with Visa, MC, Checks, Discover, Diners, AmEx, Etc. We prefer Paypal for international bidders. Local customers are welcome to view and pick up auction items during store hours. Illinois residents please add 10.25% sales tax.