This is the Transparent Audio Reference Digital (RAES2) / 110-Ohm Balanced cable in 2 meter length. This was a store demo cable and comes with the box and full warranty applies. The cable is very clean. The cable rates a 9 out of 10.
Shipping – Included with purchase within Canada and most contiguous US States (lower 48 States) only. Shipping cost is added to buyer in Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam and Virgin Islands.
Reference 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link
Since 1997, Transparent’s Reference Digital Cables have set the standard for ultimate digital signal transmission, but Transparent has a strong commitment to continue to push the parameters of the current state of the art. Dielectric materials and extrusion techniques, conductor size and composition, impedance matching, shielding, and connector technology all affect noise and jitter in high-speed digital signals.
The new Transparent Reference 110-Ohm Digital Link benefits from a complete re-design that incorporates these latest technical advances. Transparent Advanced Expanded Foam Technology enables a digital cable’s insulation to be foamed and extruded to a more precise thickness and uniform density than was ever possible in the past. This superior control of the dielectric maintains characteristic impedance, reduces signal loss, and lowers noise. With this breakthrough in freedom from noise, Reference 110-Ohm Digital Link delivers important improvements in fundamental richness, dynamic range, and resolution.
· Two heavy, polished, solid core OFHC balanced conductors.
· Precision twisted balanced conductors cancel out noise.
· Super quiet Advanced Expanded Foam Technology ensures superior stability of characteristic AES/EBU impedance.
· Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out.
· Custom designed XLR housings.
· Gold XLR contacts for maximum signal transfer.