Prepare for immediate happiness and satisfaction right out of the box! Pro-Ject's RPM 3 Carbon is pure magic. It's a true audiophile piece with an affordable price tag, and it even looks ultra modern.
This is a showroom demo / open box unit with super low hours of use. There may be a small ding or scuff, but nothing that will keep you from enjoying the great sound the RPM-3 is capable of. Includes all of the original parts, accessories, box and packing. The cartridge is the $449 upgraded Sumiko Blue-Point #2. Its installed and ready to play. Includes an easy to read and understand guide, as well as a nice little gauge for set-up.
Check out the reviews on the turntable. Improved stereo imaging, warm, deep bass and fantastic value for a sub $1000 product.
• Chassis finished in gloss black.
• A quiet running synchronous motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a rubber belt.
• The drive motor is isolated on its own platform and completely decoupled from the plinth to eliminate vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimized platter is made of medium density fiberboard.
• A inverted, chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on an inverted bearing with a ceramic ball for ultra smooth operation and low wow and flutter.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw.
• External 15V AC power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference using an ultra-precise AC generator with a DC supply.
Tonearm 8.6 S
• The turntable is supplied with a Sumiko Blue Point #2 upgraded cartridge (a $449 value).
• The head-shell and arm-tube are formed from carbon fiber for ultra precise tracking.
• The horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points and ball-races.
• Eccentrically mounted counterweight reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
• Solid arm-base permits accurate height adjustment of arm-tube and VTA (vertical tracking angle).
• The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 9g
• The tonearm offers adjustments for vertical tracking and azimuth for optimized playback performance and cartridge matching.
• The internal wiring consists of silver coated, high-purity copper.
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.