I purchased this amplifier in January 2018 but never got around to building out my home theater. I just found out I will be moving so I have decided to sell it. It was taken out of the box and not used or registered. It was purchased from an authorized retailer. The receipt will be provided as well.
- 180 watts x 7 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.005% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- innovative nCore Class D technology offers robust output, energy efficiency, compact size, accurate sound, and minimal distortion
- PowerDrive circuit with automatic speaker impedance sensing delivers maximum dynamic, clean power output regardless of speaker load
- SoftClipping circuit protects speakers by limiting distortion caused by high volume levels
- high-current, low-distortion power supply for clean sound
- all-discrete circuitry offers minimal noise and distortion
- signal-to-noise ratio: 98 dB
- balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA preamp inputs for all seven channels (switchable)
- binding post speaker terminals for seven speakers
- 12-volt trigger
- detachable AC power cord
- 17-1/8"W x 6-3/16"H x 15"D
- weight: 31.1 lbs.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.