Schmitt Custom Audio Furez/Nakamichi Locking RCA Interconnects
Featuring Ultra High End Nakamichi 24kt Gold Plated Locking RCA made in Japan
silver soldered to Furez FZ162AA 16AWG CL3 Analog Audio Cable. These are a
directional cable with a dual ground at the source delivering a Full, Rich and
Furez FZ162AA 16AWG CL3 Analog Audio Cable------
The FZ162AA audio Cable utilizes a combination of 2 16AWG
99.997% OFHC C10100 Copper conductors for minimal signal loss and foamed
polyethylene (FPE) conductor insulation for low capacitance, plus Double
Shielded Construction. This is a great Cable for Analog Interconnects for your
Stereo Audio and Home Theater System.
The FZ162AA CL3 in wall rated analog audio cables is designed
with the discerning audio enthusiasts in mind. The FZ162AA cable internally
incorporates a 16AWG twisted pair configuration with 2 Shields to maximize
protection against unwanted noise infiltration. Shield one is a 95% tinned
copper braid and shield two is a 100% Aluminum Polyester Foil wrap.
Furez Products has addressed some of the issues typically found
with in-wall audio cables. Furez Products has designed this analog audio cable
with flexibility and longevity in mind. High flexibility is achieved by using a
softer PVC jacket in combination with a high strand count conductor. The
conductor insulation thickness has been increased to protect the inner
conductors from oxidation. A non-oxidizing tinned copper braided shield is
utilized to further ensure longevity of the cable since the shielding of a
cable is more susceptible to oxidation due to its proximity to the outer edge
of the cable. Whether you are making a pair of DIY Interconnects for your
Stereo Audio System, or doing a do it yourself home theater system
installation, this is a great cable to use.
Furez FZ162AA Specs.
• 16AWG Analog Audio Cable / Subwoofer Cable
• UL CL3 In-Wall Rated Analog Audio Cable
• Color: Dark Blue
• Extremely Flexible: Well suited for In-Wall and Standard Analog Audio
• 103 Strand (Per Conductor) - 99.997% OFHC C10100 Copper Conductors
• 2 Conductor Plus Double Shielded Construction
• Internally Twisted Conductors with Molded Round Outer Jacket
• Double Shielded Construction
- 95% Tinned Copper Braid Shield (136 Strands of 36AWG = App. 15AWG)
- 100% Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
• See FZ162AA In-Wall Analog Audio Cable Construction Detail
• DC Resistance: 4.01 Ohm/1000'
• DC Resistance Shield/Conductor: 2.09 Ohm/1000'
• Rac @ 1KHz: 8.40mOhm/ft
• Rac @ 1KHz: 6.34mOhm/ft (w/ Shield & Negative Conductor)
• Capacitance @ 1KHz: 20.86 pF/ft
• Capacitance @ 1KHz: 39.56 pF/ft (w/ Shield & Negative Conductor)
• Inductance @ 1KHz: 0.201 uH/ft
• Inductance @ 1KHz: 0.126 uH/ft (w/ Shield & Negative Conductor)
• 0.032" (0.810mm) Thick PVC Outer Jacket
• 0.0275" (0.70mm) Foamed Polyethylene (FPE) Insulation
• Nominal Outer Cable Diameter - 0.295” (7.493mm)
• Weight: 0.066 lb per Foot
Prices start at $75 for a .5 meter Pair/Set/2 cables and free
shipping in the USA.