ROTEL RMB-1048 High Current Eight Channel Amplifier3 Units Available - Pricing is for ONE Unit
Contact me if you would like both.
Beautiful Condition, very lightly used as part of a whole-house music system.
Unit is astonishingly heavy and solidly built--part of the B&W family.
Plenty of power--Damping Factor of 150!!
Designed by, and production overseen by British engineers.
Rotel’s RMB-1048 is the perfect solution for a wide range of audio applications. It is able to deliver in excess of 8 x 40 watts per channel into 8 ohms (65 watts into 4 ohms). Use one amplifier to provide music to four stereo pairs, or eight single channels of speakers with individual level controls per pair. You can also add another amplifier for additional sub-zones to enjoy music in every room of the house. Alternatively, the RMB-1048 makes a great home theater amplifier for today’s latest formats such as 6.1. Buffered line level outputs allow multiple amplifiers to “daisy chain” from a single source. The RMB-1048 is a rugged, smooth performer with a high current power supply. Additional features include front panel level controls, an internal input link, daisy chain outputs and 12 volt trigger.
- Continuous Power Output - all channels driven: 8 x 40 watts/ch into 8 ohms (20-20 kHz, <0.05% THD)
- Watts/Channel: 40 watts (8 ohm load, 20 - 20 kHz, 0.06% THD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz-20kHz, 8 ohms): <0.05% maximum
- Ntermodulation Distortion (60 Hz: 7 kHz, 4:1): <0.03% maximum
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 100 kHz (±1dB)
- Damping Factor (8 Ohms): 150
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: 1.0V / 22kOhms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF A): 110dB
- Power Consumption: 400 watts
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 432 x 121 x 432 mm
- Front Panel Height: 109 mm
- Weight: 15.1 Kg, 33.3 lbs