Monitor Audio GOLD FX Surround Speakers (4G - Discontinued): NEW-in-Box; 5 Yr. Warranty*; 40% Off
NOTE*: WARRANTY - 3 year DISTRIBUTOR; 2 year PCX
MSRP: $1095.00 USD Each
pcX Price: $657.00 USD Each 40% Off Retail
Walnut.............pcX Price: $657...............MSRP: $1095.00 (40%)
Ebony...............pcX Price: $841.75...............MSRP: $1295.00 (35%)
NOTE *: Generation 4 (Active 2014 thru 2018); Warranty: 3 yr Distributor; 2 Yr. pcX
Amazing as it may seem, the Gold FX’s slim wall-hugging profile incorporates no fewer than six drivers.
In monopole mode for discrete side or rear sound channels its front-firing 61/2" RST bass/mid-driver and C-CAM ribbon transducer deliver accurate ultra-wideband sound to match the tonal balance of any ’Gold’ speaker combination.
In dipole mode the Gold FX uses two pairs of side firing 4" C-CAM bass/mid drivers and 25 mm C-CAM gold-dome tweeters, combined with the tailored output from the front-firing bass/mid driver to provide wonderfully diffuse yet tonally precise surround effects. The Gold FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls. Installation is made easy by the inclusion of a ’sloppy fit’ wall bracket, which allows levelling and adjustment prior to fixing.
C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60 kHz
HiVe II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- C-CAM RST (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.