Harman Kardon Citation I
● The front face plate, PCB's and chassis were cleaned of any dirt and derailed.
● All potentiometers and switches were flushed with Deox it and lubed emitting no noise.
● All oxidation and corrosion was removed from the RCA jacks and ground terminals.
● All electrolytic capacitors were replaced with Panasonic PW series
capacitors and mounted to custom PCB’s for easy replacement. These are
high grade low ERS capacitors with higher life span and power handling.
The original cans were disconnected and left in place.
● All film capacitors were replaced with Illinois Cap, metalized
polypropylene high grade film capacitors and Panasonic ECW metalized
polypropylene high grade film capacitors.
● Any out of spec carbon resistors were replaced with new Vishay BC, metal film resistors.
● All solder joints were inspected and reflowed as necessary.
● The 12AX7 and 12AT7 tubes are original Telefunken tubes and tested excellent and had symmetrical numbers on my Hickok 539b.
The words above are from my tech and he is fantastic at his craft. It is
now good to go for many years and sounds wonderful. Make me an offer
and you could own this piece of audio history.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.