E32 MARK II DAC OVERVIEW
exaSound’s e32 Mark II DAC is built on the success of its predecessor, the award winning e32. With a truly balanced design, a high power, high performance headphone amplifier and ultimate resolution volume control, the new e32 Mark II DAC is designed and manufactured entirely in Canada. Never has affordable digital sounded so true…
The exaSound e32 DAC Mark II DAC includes full MQA decoder and renderer performing full ‘unfold’ for delivering Hi-Res music data up to 24-bit 384kHz.
MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is a new technology which delivers studio master quality audio using no more bandwidth than a CD quality file – so it can be easily streamed or downloaded. MQA encoded content is available from major streaming services and download sites. Visit mqa.co.uk
for more information.
The e32 Mark II DAC is based on the enhanced ES9028PRO monolithic DAC chip from ESS. Leveraging the world’s highest performance 32-bit Hyperstream technology, the ESS Sabre Pro series enabled us to create the next generation of Reference Class conversion. The e32 Mark II will bring out the true resolution power of your audio system.exaSound’s in–house design delivers world recognized, award winning sonic purity
- ZeroJitter™ — a unique true asynchronous USB interface with error correction assures accurate data reception
- ZeroResolutionLoss™ — an exclusive volume control with three–way volume synchronization
- GalvanicInfinity™ — affords complete galvanic isolation for ultimate external noise reduction
- FemtoMaster™ — our quad-clock architecture, with 82 femtosecond master clock and 3 auxiliary stream-control clocks, minimizes jitter for maximum timing accuracy, image development and bass extension
- Truly balanced design - yields the best analog noise performance and lowest distortion
- Award winning, reference level fidelity at a sensible price
- Vanishingly low noise and distortion with highly accurate and extended frequency response form the foundation for our natural, dynamic sound and ultimate subjective appreciation
- Flexible connectivity, with simultaneous, independent balanced and unbalanced output stages means you’re always free to use the interface you want, or both at the same time
- Uncompromised fidelity — ENclusiv™ zero-configuration comprehensive sample rate support, all the way up to native DSD 256 (Quad DSD) and 32 bit PCM at 384 kHz/DXD.
- Forget guesswork — Zero-configuration automatic filter selection for every format and sampling rate
- Love the convenience — Synchronized simultaneous operation from IR Remote, device controls and software dashboard
- Blackest blacks — Ultimate clean power, with 11 linear power conditioning stages, and an upgradable external power supply
- Get lost in your music — Roon: the most engaging, enjoyable way to browse your music. e32 Mark II is a Roon Tested DAC
- New: Full MQA decoder for unlocking the highest quality reproduction of MQA encoded streams and files
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.