Once in a lifetime opportunity to own true reference level performance for fraction of original cost
The Montana Master Reference
Its seven feet of indisputable acoustical brilliance is capable of unleashing majestic orchestral salvos as well as the most delicate symphonic passages. Its twin 18” auditorium grade sub woofers effortlessly deliver smooth low-end bass while its dual 10”peerless mid woofers flawlessly deliver mid-bass punch to fully complement the world’s finest pair of mid-range drivers and an exemplary tweeter. In total, its seven audiophile speakers are so uniquely harmonized that the musical presence is the most realistic ever reproduced.
Each speaker cabinet is custom-built, veneered and/or painted to the customer’s specifications. The front baffle is made of select planks of solid maple. Inside each speaker is a virtual labyrinth of scientifically constructed chambers designed for the optimal flow of internal sound waves.
In total, the Master Reference Speaker is seven feet of the finest possible combination of acoustically engineered speakers, unparalleled circuitry and old-world cabinetry. Think of it as a magnificent machine deserving a fine home. The real question is, will it be your home?
Dimensions (HxWxD): 83" x 27" x 29"
Weight: 550 lbs each
Finish: Custom order
Precision-made cabinet with a faceplate of 2.25” solid maple hardwood. Highly engineered inner chambers designed to produce the most accurate measurable audio reproduction in the world.
- Two 18” auditorium-grade sub woofers capable of delivering 130dB down to 20Hz with one-plus inches of cone excursion. Each includes dual air channels with convective cooling systems. The result is a massively clean purity at all levels
- Twin 10” Peerless™ woofers with a .75” throw matched to internal enclosures for producing accurate mid-bass
- Dual 5.25” neutrally-transparent, low distortion mid-range drivers with Nextel Coated paper cones and a Hexadyne Magnet System assuring low coloration in the mid-range
- A 1.125” high-end, high-efficiency, wide dispersion fabric-dome tweeter. Features a generously under-hung voice coil with a lead-out wire for low distortion and maximum breathing capacity
- Comes complete with PBN’s proprietary 24db per octave acoustical Linkwitz-Riley crossover slopes. Plus, there are also seven precision hand-wound inductors
- Two Jensen Coherent Audio Teflon® film copper foil ultra-grade capacitors.
PayPal add 3%
I have crates for shipping freight. Buyer to arrange for shipping or local pickup.
Chance to own a legendary speaker at a fraction of cost of new.