So what's been done?
* ALL electrolytic capacitors replaced...main filter caps upgraded from 4 x 10,000uF/80V to 6 x 10,000uF/100V and bypassed with film caps
* ALL 1/4W 5% carbon film resistors upgraded to 1% metal film on all boards
* red arrows on pic of PCB pointing at power resistors upgraded from 3W, to 5W
* 15A bridge rectifiers upgraded to 25A & 10A rectifiers upgraded to 15A
* TL0-82 op amps upgraded to lower noise TL0-72
* ALL small signal transistors replaced on mainboard and amplifier boards
* ALL regulators and rectifiers replaced in power supply
* input cap on amp board upgraded from electrolytic to Wima stacked film - new trimpots for DC offset adjustment - new Berquist K-10 silpads and
thermal grease between output transistors and heat sink - Deoxit tone and
* silver vein powdercoated cover
* offset, bias and ISC sensitivity set to factory spec
* factory service bulletin C372-H2005-01 performed (adding wires parallel to main filter cap board traces to lower trace resistance)
* includes box, manual, remote and power cord
Here are the specs:
- Description: Solid-state, two-channel integrated amplifier with seven line inputs.
- Rated maximum output power at clipping: 180W (22.55dBW). Continuous average output power: 150Wpc into 8 ohms (21.76dBW) within rated distortion. Dynamic power: 220Wpc (23.42dBW) into 8 ohms, 340W (25.31dBW) into 4 ohms, 460W (26.62dBW) into 2 ohms.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, ±0.3dB (-3dB at 3Hz and 70kHz).
- Damping factor, ref. 8 ohms, 1kHz: >150. Input impedance (R, C): 20k ohms, 470pF. Input sensitivity, ref. rated power: 770mV.
- Signal/noise (A-weighted, ref. rated power): 120dB. Channel separation: not specified. Total harmonic distortion: <0.03%, 20Hz-20kHz.
- Dimensions: 171/8" (435mm) W by 51/4" (132mm) H by 1313/16" (350mm) D. Weight: 26.45 lbs (12kg)
This is a very ballsy amp so give it room to breathe ... one should make sure
it's placed in an open space and not stacked. Beyond that, it's a looker with the
silver-vein powdercoated finish.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.